Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: carbon filter

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,819 Times

Default carbon filter

i can still smell through my filter just bin to were extracting n i still get a wiff of green n its a brand new rhino pro 6in r you not supose to smell anything or is this normal

Thanks

No , check for leaks around the filter or any other joins inside the grow space it may be bypassing your filter and sucking straight from the grow space . I duck tape every joint just to be sure

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glenn For This Useful Post:

rapid7 (26-06-12), Tabbatha (26-06-12)

Thanks

i will do mate like i said could still smell it a bit n its a brand new rhino

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Sup rapid,

As glenn said..

With a rhino pro you shouldn't really smell anything for at least 2 years so if you can when it's new.. it's 99% certain that there's a leak at the joints somewhere.

I am the light of this forum and I am its mean twisted soul.

Thanks

You got filter - extraction - tube in that order ? You actually smelling the filter or the room where it extracts to ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Yep.. CF connected to the fan directly, then the fan connected to a short length of ducting, which goes out the top of the tent and blows a stream of air out into my landing outside the room the tent is in.

It's sealed at both joints by metal ducting tape and so long as they're both airtight no smell will escape.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,495 Times

And if it still smells get your self a ona block, they are the bollox!

9. Default

this is the way i have mine, its a cheap filter and still no smell...
    good luck

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks

it goes filter ducting fan ducting its at the very end were air comes out can still smell it bit just bin n bought some gaffa tape so when lights come on im gunna tape all joins up cheers lads

Thanks

I have a small ona block just in the end of the ducting so the warm air blows over the ona block , just give it a scrape every week

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast