Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Best tasting strains

Thanks

Delicious Caramelo has an awesome taste mixed with a great high.

Thanks

Thanks! Yes, I see that there have been similar compliments to PSB from others online. Sadly, I can't find any seeds either. I'll have to keep my eyes out for that one!

WanderinBloke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    Thanks! Yes, I see that there have been similar compliments to PSB from others online. Sadly, I can't find any seeds either. I'll have to keep my eyes out for that one!
    Just re-read your OP. To clarify, PSB smells as good as it tastes

If you find seeds, let me know!

Thanks

Wanderin: That's precisely what I'm longing for. I shan't forget you in the case that I locate some! : )

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Satori For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cockmeat Sandwich

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weed420 For This Useful Post:

Amber Reef (23-10-12), mobymikespain (03-07-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,116 Times

I love my Haze crosses. Super Silver, NLxHaze and most recently MOC Carnival. But Super Lemon was the fruitiest i've grown.

Big Buddah's Blue Cheese's tastes like nothing else. So sweet and sickly, I needed to smoke another strain to mix it up.

Paradise Seeds Sensi Star. The most resinous heavy hitting indica i've Tryed. Extreamly dank lemon flavours.

Critcal Jack. My stable grow (best of everything!). Heavy yields and very sweet taste of Critical, with the extra potency of Jack Herer.

My favourite tasting of all though is Sensi Seeds, Marley's Collie. I've never come across another strain that even resembles with this particular musky, sweet, fuel type smell, and the taste/potency matches. If I only had one strain this would be it! Regular seeds only though and they're expensive.

I started growing so i could try all these strains i'd only heard about and i've grown so many i lost count. But these are my favourite 5.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bmx Bandit For This Useful Post:

Satori (10-07-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,051 Times

best tasting weed I've had lately is "Mexican Sativa" in the Dampkring Handboogstraat when in Dam a few weeks ago.
    Taste blew away all other smokes I've had in the last few years, and was a nice strong sativa buzz too.
    I doubt there are beans available.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerbanphal For This Useful Post:

flash347 (23-10-12)

Mr-Lover Guest

I Love Abit of The Cheese and Haze, But Mostly Cheese Does it For me Lovely Cotch Locking High, Haze Just Seems to Make me Laugh lol, But Have to Say i Grew Super Lemon Haze and Is a Lovely Sweet Citrous/Lemon Smell, More of a Day Time Joint, Cheese Sends me in To My Monging Mood

Thanks

Thanks Bmx!
    I sure look forward to trying that blue cheese when it passes by again. I think I'll like that one. I really like the sweet and fruity, but it has to be counterbalanced by something else (maybe blue cheese). I sure wish I remembered what cheese I had in Cali. Fruit, cheese, and skunk, all in one. With decent potency and enlightening cerebral effects. Some that I've tried, like Sweet God, have been lacking in substance. You get a buzz, but the smoke is just lacking in pungency. I'm going to investigate Marley's Collie and Super Lemon. Thanks!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Satori For This Useful Post:

Bmx Bandit (24-10-12)

Thanks

Does Cream Caramel hold her taste when she's rolled? I don't smoke it any other way.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast