Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Best tasting strains

Thanks

Talking Best tasting strains

Hi girls and guys;

I'm always seeking the best flavours. It's important that they coincide with quality too, of course. I was fortunate to have tried some in both Amsterdam and California, but the strains I tried there were never the same here. I'm sure one of the yummy ones I tried in Cali was Sour Cream. The other one was some cheese strain, but I can't recall which. It certainly wasn't the indica my friend has (didn't smell like cheese, or anything delish).

I love skunky and fruity. I know curing of it has a deal to do with the outcome. Currently I have something that smells heavenly, but doesn't provide in the taste. I want both!!!

Please, if you have found both, let me know with what strains!

Thanks

Fisherman friend.. smelt like mint.. tastes like mint n extremely potent.. can't find no seeds for this strain but had the chance 2 sample this in dam a few years back n its been the only herb I've smoked that completely smells n tastes like wha its called

Thanks

Interesting. I've never come across anything like that. I'll have to check that one out. Thanks!

4. Default

you should try Cream Caramal (sweet seeds) i've growen it lots of times. its lovely bit of smoke right after drying it but i.ve never had any thing as nice after a few week cure.
    you'll need a good filter tho, i've got 2 lemon skunk and 2 vinilla kush but all i can smell is my cream c.

deffently wort getting even 3 seeds (fem) and try them.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LBN For This Useful Post:

Lil Sindigo (28-10-12)

Thanks

Hmmm. Sounds delicious. I'll check them out. Thanks

Thanks

Got some Lemon Haze a little while back and that stuff was fantastic.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,916 Times

Quote Originally Posted by NNSE3 View Post
    Got some Lemon Haze a little while back and that stuff was fantastic.
    Good call, I had a smoke of lemon haze at a mates house a few days ago and it was lovely

I grew nevelles haze in a 100% organic grow and it's the best I've tasted for ages, very smooth mellow smoke with a kick like a horse

jimmi420 Guest

Anything with haze in does it for me.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

Dabber (25-10-12), DaveyJones (29-10-12), potsnob (04-04-14), SWSERGIO1 (01-07-12), TIKTOK (01-07-12)

Thanks
    Thanked 4 Times

I once had some blue cheese

it actually like blueberry and a little hint of cheese amazing all round body buzz and it gave you that uncomfy-couch look

WanderinBloke Guest

I had some Purple Strawberry Bliss in Amsterdam recently. Tasted just like starwberries.

Hands down the best tasting weed Ive ever smoked.

Ive been looking for seeds but no-one seems to be selling them

13. The Following User Says Thank You to WanderinBloke For This Useful Post:

Satori (02-07-12)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast