Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cannabis and Skin conditions

Master Poet Guest

Sorry guys, didnt see this had questions.

Wanderingbloke, I have no idea how deeply it penetrates tbh but with all the natural ingredients in there, coconut oil and natural beeswax, that it should penetrate quite well although it does leave a slight oily residue on the skin it dont take too long to soak in. I have used it on small patches of dried skin, cuts & grazes and a burn, my father used it for his skin condition.

Big bens buds, I would say that it may help, Im not a doctor. The only way to really find out is to give it a go. As said before, its all natural so should not cause any other problems if used unless that is you are allergic to anything in the cream.

On a side note, I have also made different strengths of this cream, 10% is quite weak and I have found it very good for everyday use on small burns grazes etc. I Would suggest for more serious conditions that a 30% cream would be much more beneficial. This cream will last quite a long time if stored in the fridge.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Master Poet For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (19-02-13), VMAX (07-12-12)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2