Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cannabis and Skin conditions

Thanks

Default Cannabis and Skin conditions

Does anybody suffer from any skin conditions? I do! And am a firm believer that cannabis helped my condition by 80% I tryed everything and as i smoked more and more, I was just getting better and better

Maybe it was because i became less stressed and happier due to having a joint.. i dunno maybe i'll never find out!

Bobby Digital Guest

yes you would have relieved stress by smoking but smoking anything is not good for the skin, what you want to do is make a oil from the plant and use that topically, you will see an improvement in no time, expensive oil if you dont grow your own

Master Poet Guest

You can make a topical cannabis oil cream ver easily. you will need......

Natural bees wax, coconut oil, vitimin E and cannabis oil.

Just melt the bees wax (10-15%) and coconut oil together over a very gentle heat then add a few drops of the vitimin E. Once that is mixed remove from the heat and add 10% cannabis oil to it and mix well. Once done pour into small glass jars and store in the fridge. This is good for most skin conditions, my father uses it.

NB. If you add too much bees wax the end product will become very hard and will need softening before use. IF you find it too hard when it is made you can gently reheat it and add more coconut oil and canna oil to the mix to thin it out a little.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Master Poet For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (07-03-13), Goodbuddy (28-06-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,005 Times

used to have phsoriases,but aint seen no sign of it in years,and normaly in my family if you have it,its really bad,maybe coincidence but i,m the only toker with it in my family.....
    !!!CANNABIS FREEDOM FIGHTER, FULLTIME MENTALIST

6. The Following User Says Thank You to old skool toker For This Useful Post:

Heal (28-06-12)

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

Looking for New Pastures

8. The Following User Says Thank You to up2nogood For This Useful Post:

Heal (28-06-12)

Bobby Digital Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post

Just melt the bees wax (10-15%) and coconut oil together over a very gentle heat then add a few drops of the vitimin E. Once that is mixed remove from the heat and add 10% cannabis oil to it and mix well. Once done pour into small glass jars and store in the fridge. This is good for most skin conditions, my father uses it.

NB. If you add too much bees wax the end product will become very hard and will need softening before use. IF you find it too hard when it is made you can gently reheat it and add more coconut oil and canna oil to the mix to thin it out a little.
    thats the info right there guys n gals, pay attention now ok

Thanks

How do you get/make the cannabis oil from plant? i'll check the link and have a look on google! I suffer with psoriasis, i quit smoking tobacco on its own, so i still do with joints, but using less and less and till eventually i will stop! but only when im smoking my own grown! my skin has been much better since smoking the herb, i still go through everyday stress, a lot has happened in my family this year passings away etc, redundancy a lot of shit! but the herb always helps

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by up2nogood View Post
    Good vid! so you save up all the clippings and then bish bash bosh ?

WanderinBloke Guest

Hey Poet

Ive been looking for a oil/cream recipe for the Mrs. She has rheumatoid arhtritis and we've been wondering how a hempoil cream would act on her joints; ideally we'd get pain-killing and anti-inflamatory effects. Is your recipe for a cream that could absorb that deeply?

Thanks

Do you reckon this would help for serious psoriasis?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast