Thread: Grinders.....whats your favorite and why?

Thanks

Cool Grinders.....whats your favorite and why?

howdy peeps.......just chillin an mullin.........what grinder do you favor and why?.........i like the No 1 'shark tooth' grinder and the high speed'electric blender' type(with crystal catcher)-handy for those 'pure thc' zoots when your supply of propa budage has run-out!

what are your views?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,495 Times

SPACECASE all day everyday. And without sounding like a c*nt this topic comes up often. You the search button and thy will find

Thanks

The space case for me too. Had to buy another though as the filth took my first of me...fuckers. But really...space case is awesome

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Furious For This Useful Post:

turbotoker (01-07-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,495 Times

I've had mine for going on 5 years and it still works like the day I bought it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to -Smokey- For This Useful Post:

turbotoker (01-07-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhoJar View Post
    SPACECASE all day everyday. And without sounding like a c*nt this topic comes up often. You the search button and thy will find
    roflmao!.......i was just blaz'in and mull'in buddy.....probably has been covered enuff times, i agree.....