Thread: Yellowing leaves?

Thanks

Default Yellowing leaves?

Hi can anyone help me , i am 3weeks into 12/12 and for some reason for a while the leaves directly under my 600w hps are turning yellow yet the leaves on the edges of the light spread are a lot greener without any sign of yellowing , lights 30cm above canopy . Added Epsom salts thru out the grow . Any ideas why thanks guys (in hydro rdwc)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,327 Times

what neuts are you using and are u in soil or hydro ?
    ..Time Is Neva Wasted When Your Wasted All The Time..

Dont Forget To Vote In Plant Of The Month

blue-c's-black-rose-x-lemon stinky...finished dec 2012

Stoner's live stoner's die fuck the world lets get high!! pots a plant it grows in the ground
    if god didn't like it it wouldn't be around. so pack a bowl party hard and rock and roll
    to all you prep's who think your cool FUCK YOU!!! bitches stoner's rule

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,305 Times

There are a few things this could be but more info about your grow would be useful.
    Method,plant numbers, nutrients, air circulation, temps at canopy level, under the light and at the greener part, along with a few pics.

Raising the light would probably help in case it is light bleaching, which would be the most obvious cause.
    One of those diffusers that stop hot spots may also help.
    W
    Any suggestions are opinion only. I get some right, I get some wrong but I always try to help.

How I set up my space?
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069133241
    Woody's cloning method
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069133290
    Woody's germinating guide
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069199806

Thanks

Using canna a/b floras , rhyzotonic/ cannazym. Nutes Ec 1.4 .
    I thought it might be down to light bleaching when plant stretching and having to move light upwards. There also brand new 600w grolux bulbs also on lumatek digi's.
    Been growing for some years but never had it when just th middle is going yellow yet the rest is fine and healthy .aways used. Canna nutes so pritty safe with amounts etc , just strange hence why I'm asking

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,327 Times

sounds like what woody says light bleaching i would move the light further away for now. also you have to remember new bulbs give off a stronger heat source etc as there till basically waiting to be run in for constant use.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,819 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bertz View Post
    Using canna a/b floras , rhyzotonic/ cannazym. Nutes Ec 1.4 .
    I thought it might be down to light bleaching when plant stretching and having to move light upwards. There also brand new 600w grolux bulbs also on lumatek digi's.
    Been growing for some years but never had it when just th middle is going yellow yet the rest is fine and healthy .aways used. Canna nutes so pritty safe with amounts etc , just strange hence why I'm asking
    or get a light spreader for the shade ive got my light dwn at 12in and no bleaching there shit hot look them up mate

Thanks

8 pot dwc rec to a rez , with chiller nutes 19c , air temp 26c , air coolled hoods with 2x 15OL rvk and 1 x 150a1 intake rvk.
    Using also benificial tea great white/ mollas / worm cast .
    Ph 5.8, removed 3rd of lower branches so air temP is stable under canopy also around 26c
    Thanks
    Can't get pictures up till tonight as am at work sorry thanks for the replys

Thanks

Thanks guys ye was kinda think the same thing with bleaching and new bulbs . I've seem the shields so I understand where're your coming from thanks . With the sealed power plant air cooled hoods I have never really needed to use one b4 I think with the new bulbs and stretch of plants getting closers to the shades it's contributed to bleaching . Once again thank you to you all for taking time to give advice on my Problem