Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Potassium Def/nute burn?

Thanks

Default Potassium Def/nute burn?

got 5 blue cheese under 400w hps, 3weeks in to flower, 2 in 7l pots and 3 in 11l pots, i flushed them about a week ago and gave them a week solution of biobizz grow 1ml/bloom 1ml to 2l of water and the problem seems to be getting worse, shud i up the feed and i'm going to start and use top max from week 4 untill week 8 and then 2 week flush.

BEAT THE WHO GROW FOR GREED ...
    JUST SAY "NO" TO CONTAMINATED WEED ...

Thanks

Hello Munkman I am growing blue cheese myself so hopefully can help.What medium are you growing in?.Your pictures look like a Mg deficiency,and following good advise from another forum member."a dose of epsom salts is needed".Apparently Bio-Biz nutes lack in the magnesium department which epsom salts can correct.Please do a search for Mg deficiency and check other peeps replys as I dont want to lead you up the garden path as to speak. Good luck with the grow buddy.

Thanks

thanks for the reply mate, they've allready had a dose of epsom before i flushedthem,

Thanks

sorry i'm gorwing in bio bizz all mix x 4 and 1 in plagron bat mix

"It's over there between the land and the sky!"
    Thanks

Ive had a similar prob around the same time.. is it just the allmix that are affected? or all they all showing signs of nute burn/deficiency....

when i use batmix, i dont need any epsom coz the mix already contains plenty of Mg, dunno bout the allmix...

what is the Ph of ur feeds munk? might be Mg lockout...
    Last edited by LAL; 16-01-09 at 12:03 PM.

Thanks

You shouldn't have flushed them, that's N deficiency, I've used exactly the same soil and feed for ages in one of my grows

Why aren't you following the Bio Bizz feed schedule, you're light on Bloom and Top Max goes in from the start of flowering?

Here's a link http://www.gchydro.com/pdf/biobizz.pdf
    Praise the Lord, pass the bullets, we will be Free

Thanks

If thats N deficiency then WOW that has got so bad before u noticed it....

Have u been feeding N throughout veg Munk?

If u have treid to cure N deficiency with epsom salts, and then a heavy flush you are asking for probs...

next time use bigger pots and feed N all the way through veg to avoid problems later on..

Thanks

they've had no feed thruough out veg just water,i started feeding in the first week of flower, i cant check on the plants every day as there not at my house... they've only had 2 small feeds, i thought they just looked hungry and gave them a good feed last night i've had alot of problems with this grow with them not being under my super vision but its giving a friend of mine some experience and due to me not having any where to grow its the only choice

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bush Dr View Post
    You shouldn't have flushed them, that's N deficiency, I've used exactly the same soil and feed for ages in one of my grows

Why aren't you following the Bio Bizz feed schedule, you're light on Bloom and Top Max goes in from the start of flowering?

Here's a link http://www.gchydro.com/pdf/biobizz.pdf
    that chart is not a DIRECT guide to follow. all strains/plants/meduim variey..

Thanks

i think he was just pointing out you should have used topmax from the onset of 12/12 and grow is required during vegative stages....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast