Thread: Storing Weed

Thanks

Default Storing Weed

Hey guys,

Im going to be storing some weed for a few weeks, I bought a air tight jar and put it in there as i was reading before that it is supposed to keep it nice and fresh.

I stuck the weed in the jar and put it in the back of my cupboard, hidden in a large JCB tool box.

However, my bud is rather sticky and leaving it for about 3 weeks in a dark place.. Without opening it, well is that going to mould up my buds? Or reduce potentcy?

Should I open the jar every day for a hour or so as to help cure it?

Any advice or tips on curing and storing my weed freshly will be greatly appretiated.

Happy smoking

Thanks

dry first, then stick in jars to cure

Thanks

yes m8 open the jar a couple of times a day for a few days then only 1nse a day then it will be fine, TOMBONG.

LOOK MEAN NOW UPUT HIM IN THE RING AND HE SHITS HIM SELF POKE HIM WITH A STICK AND U WACH HIS BALLS GROW (BRICK TOP)

MY OUT DOOR DIARY TAKE A BUCHERS
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ead.php?t=9594

OUTDOOR- INDOOR GROW WHITE RHINO X CHEESE 2010
    [url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?23778-singal-white-rhino-x-cheese-garden-grow-(uk)

Thanks

Drainer, you are spot on mate
    Don't just put it in jar and forget about it unless you are 100% sure it is totally - like crispy dry. When first putting weed in jar, i would check it and "burp" (leave the jar open for an hour) daily, after a week or so it will need doing less often but still keep an eye on it.
    I have had buds that felt crispy dry hanging but when they were jarred have felt a bit damp next day. Burping the jar daily allows the last bit of moisture to evaporate slowly giving the buds a nice slow gentle cure until optimum dryness is acheived whilst preserving taste and potency

Thanks

Thank you all for your replies. I will keep this all mind.