Thread: Afghan black seeds

Thanks

Default Afghan black seeds

Hi smokers
    I remember years ago smoking some weed that tasted exactly like afghan black hash. Can anyone point me in the right direction for the seeds? I've done a bit of research and world of seeds afghan kush x black domina looks good. They must be feminised, any advice?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,250 Times

hi mellowman this tastes of black hash imo http://www.herbiesheadshop.com/serio...sed-seeds-2317 and i would say this one is worth checking out too imo http://www.herbiesheadshop.com/sensi...ni-1-seeds-476 all the best
    grow mango haze.and save a fortune on nutrients.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bud_alzir For This Useful Post:

mellowman (22-07-12)

Thanks

Thanks for the reply bud. Yeah afghan no1, I recon that's what I smoked way back in 1994 or 5. This dealer back then always had ko weed and I'm sure he stuck to sensi seeds for most his grows. Funny you mention White russian, I'm three weeks in with one right now.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowman For This Useful Post:

bud_alzir (23-07-12)

Thanks

hi mellowman i used to let the wr go to 12 weeks (from flip) to get the afghan black aroma coming right out in the smoke i can't say honestly if it was pheno or time left to mature but deffo people actually said on more than one occassion who is smoking black hash?. which was the wr.and i honestly think sensi has lost parent plants bud hence the 93/94 comments when everthing coming out from them was top notch strains i know i bought most of them (indoor seeds).all the best ps that is wr vegging in my avatar
    Last edited by bud_alzir; 23-07-12 at 03:05 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bud_alzir For This Useful Post:

mellowman (23-07-12)

Thanks

That's good news with the White Russian. I'll let her go 12 weeks if I can keep her healthy that long (unlikely), it would be worth it for a quality hash taste.
    My plant has small leafs with fat blades and nice deep fruity smell.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343071875.620147.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	124094

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowman For This Useful Post:

bud_alzir (24-07-12)

Thanks

hi mellowman yes it/those in the pic look identical too the ones i grew very uniform growth on them.looking good them aswell bud imo.all the best

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,017 Times

California Hash Plant might be of use to u.. mate grew it and it definitely had that hashy/black aftertaste