Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My grow box

Thanks

of course your plants will produce if they have the room the light and the right temps!! If i had your setup i would deffo get over a couple of oz per plant if i was running only one in there and the seed is from good stock . I get 1 1/2 with two 85 watt cfl's !! I have been growing for years and one thing i have learnt is less is always more with low wattage lights the more plants you put in the less you will get a good LST single or two plants from a good supplier will pretty much supply ya with an oz per plant 28g dry a 100 watt hps will !! It all comes down to the stock high yield indica plants will deffo give ya more I always get over 20g with my puny cfl setup!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to charleyfarley For This Useful Post:

pp1992 (27-07-12)

Thanks

thanks if you dont mind me asking wat nuites do you use and soil and how big are ya plants and what what size pot do you have

Thanks

ok so i decided to change the light for a 150 watt hps with ballast not built inside this time with a cool tube and and make the box 3' and a 1/2 high and 2 and 1/2 long to give the plants some more room but i was wondering if i can throw a 200 watt or 250 watt light with a cool tube or is this to much but i cant wait till this stuff gets here im gonna have a blast

thanks for those useful tips from all you great growers

5. Default

your temp is a bit high but you'll be alright.

in veg your plants are more able for higher temp,
    if i were you i'd put one plant in there and train it to grow low, all you need to do is tie the stem down so it will grow out and not up.

get it going fella you'll be well able to get your self some nice smoke but it takes time so start as soom as you can...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LBN For This Useful Post:

pp1992 (27-07-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LBN View Post
    your temp is a bit high but you'll be alright.

in veg your plants are more able for higher temp,
    if i were you i'd put one plant in there and train it to grow low, all you need to do is tie the stem down so it will grow out and not up.

get it going fella you'll be well able to get your self some nice smoke but it takes time so start as soom as you can...

thanks and im sure you know how i feel its my first time i want everything to be perfect cuz i watched one of my buddies do it the first time and i dont know what he did but at the end his plants werent even smoke able lmaol so i fell like im putting alot of time and money into this and for it not to pay off will kill me and i knwo i shouldnt think like that but its hard when you dont know anything but what someone eles is telling you but they are helping me i just wish i already knew

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pp1992 For This Useful Post:

LBN (28-07-12)

Thanks

ok guys sorry i aint been on in a while but i did some upgrading to my box i raised it to 3 feet to give the plants a lil stretching room got a new light 150 watt hps with with a 150 watt ballast and a sun tube witch i didnt hook an out take or intsake to yet and it made my temps drop already it was a really hot night last night and wit the lights on max 92 min 84 so its still high but i can work with this so when i get fans for it my temps should look ok plus i seen this handhield ac and i was gonna get on of them for the hot days

i was wondering how long dose it take for your seeds to get to you i order mine from herbies like the day i started this thread and the sent me a email with a ref number witch i had to email them and see wat it was in the first place and they tolld its a ref number not a tracking number and they will send ,my another email wit the tracking number in it but i got nothing and heard nothing so should i be worryed

Thanks

hey i was wondering how do i have this thread deleted im gonna start a new one

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,985 Times

Quote Originally Posted by pp1992 View Post
    hey i was wondering how do i have this thread deleted im gonna start a new one

You cant personally, You would need to PM up2 or Grub, or Goodbuddy or one of the mods, ATO

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GBK For This Useful Post:

pp1992 (17-09-12)

13. Default

pm a mod.................

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LBN For This Useful Post:

pp1992 (17-09-12)

Thanks

Growbox looks nice. respect

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3