Thread: My grow box

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks

of course your plants will produce if they have the room the light and the right temps!! If i had your setup i would deffo get over a couple of oz per plant if i was running only one in there and the seed is from good stock . I get 1 1/2 with two 85 watt cfl's !! I have been growing for years and one thing i have learnt is less is always more with low wattage lights the more plants you put in the less you will get a good LST single or two plants from a good supplier will pretty much supply ya with an oz per plant 28g dry a 100 watt hps will !! It all comes down to the stock high yield indica plants will deffo give ya more I always get over 20g with my puny cfl setup!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to charleyfarley For This Useful Post:

pp1992 (27-07-12)