3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pp1992 View Post
    thanks alot for the good tips stop by some time check out my grow
    will do..............

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LBN For This Useful Post:

pp1992 (23-07-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,985 Times

Hey Fella, The home made box looks alright mate, You go the basics principles sorted,the hps will be your best bet for all stages of the plants life, Good luck mate, Will pop in and see how your doing another time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GBK For This Useful Post:

pp1992 (23-07-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBuddhaKush View Post
    Hey Fella, The home made box looks alright mate, You go the basics principles sorted,the hps will be your best bet for all stages of the plants life, Good luck mate, Will pop in and see how your doing another time.

thanks alot man but i was wondering wat you think i cant get out of this thing do you think i can get an ounce per pant and do you think i can fit 4 of them in there cuz honestly i got the idea for you to do this i seen your purple delights diary and just had to try so i really can use your help sorry for just steeling you idea like that

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,322 Times

imo you cant really do a legit scrog 12/12 from seed, you need veg time for that
    you may yeild well from a sog, if your 12/12'ing from seed
    and can i ask if that hps bulb is powder coated? looks that way from the pic
    tho your box looks killer dude, a cool bit of diy and a good place to start
    you'l catch the growing bug for sure
    “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.” Noam Chomsky

Stay Close to the soil, its good for the soul.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to psychocannanaut For This Useful Post:

pp1992 (23-07-12)

Thanks

no its not powder coated and wats sog ?

Thanks

so i ran a full test today i turned the lights and fans on at 10:44 pm last night and the temp was at 78 f the room that the box is in was 78 f so when i turned the lights off this morning i left it on for an extra hour so at 11:30 am the temp in the box was 99 f and temp in the room 86 it gets really hot in my room in the summer so that explains why the temps are so high plus no ac can this be a problem thats serious or minor ? and would extra fans help ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LBN View Post
    will do..............
    i put real temps up of my box there deff high can you help me

Thanks

plants won't handle 99f deffo not !! also if ya put more plants in there the more heat problems u will get so your yield will be even worse !! I would stick to one or max two plants.That would give you max yield from each one in that space!! But i think you're better to get a 100 or 70 hps to deal with the heat first run it alot (i mean 24hrs)to really gauge what it will do heat wise before filling that box with plants!! then if temps are all good 12/12 will be perfect

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by charleyfarley View Post
    plants won't handle 99f deffo not !! also if ya put more plants in there the more heat problems u will get so your yield will be even worse !! I would stick to one or max two plants.That would give you max yield from each one in that space!! But i think you're better to get a 100 or 70 hps to deal with the heat first run it alot (i mean 24hrs)to really gauge what it will do heat wise before filling that box with plants!! then if temps are all good 12/12 will be perfect
    well i dont really think it is the light its the room that it is in during the day i say from 6 am the temps are at 76 70 till like 10:30 am the temps start sky rocketing to 87
    and its like that all day somtimes even hotter and its weird cuz this room holds heat in the summer and holds the cold in the winter so i was think an ac will settel all my problems and ill only need to run it a couple times a day and thats nothing a timer cant fix but if i do need to change my light will the temps in my box go down alot or a little and is ther a really noticable difference in my plants if i go to a 100 watt hps than the one i got because all together i spent so fare 300 and it looks like im gonna be spending 500 i need at least to ounces is my box it self capable of that i mean if i gave it to some one who has plenty of growing exp can they get 2 ounces out it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast