Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New to Cannabis - Need help please

Thanks

Default New to Cannabis - Need help please

Hi there

I am 25 and will be going to Amsterdam in a few weeks time for a boys weekend - I have ever tried Cannabis in my life and thought seeing i was going to the dam it would be a good chance to give it a go.

But!

I'm confused - I don't understand the terminology, how to smoke it, what i should be smoking etc.

Can anybody out there recommend where to start - Obviously something fairly weak as it's my first time.

All comments appreciated.

Stevie

Thanks

Do the other guys your going with smoke?

If it's the first time for all of you just buy some pre-rolled joints dude but be carefull as I would guess that the pre-rolled will be pure weed now the smokeing ban has started.

A good way to tell the strenth of the weed your buying is the price, the cheeper it is the weaker it will be at a guess.

Thanks

Cheers WTL

That's a good starting point for me.

So if i was to make my own joint would you recommend me mixing the cannabis with tobacco to weaken it?

Sorry i sound so naive.

S

Thanks

Wink

hello m8, it would probably be better to get something from hear first just to c if u actualy like wat your smoking, or you could find yourself going funny colures lol,
    i would defo advise mixing tobaco to c your reactions to it, enjoy my freind,
    CHEERS TOMBONG

LOOK MEAN NOW UPUT HIM IN THE RING AND HE SHITS HIM SELF POKE HIM WITH A STICK AND U WACH HIS BALLS GROW (BRICK TOP)

MY OUT DOOR DIARY TAKE A BUCHERS
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ead.php?t=9594

OUTDOOR- INDOOR GROW WHITE RHINO X CHEESE 2010
    [url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?23778-singal-white-rhino-x-cheese-garden-grow-(uk)

Thanks

That's what most people do mate, not just to make it weaker but also to make it go futher. I wouldnt try mixing weed with baccy in a cafe tho mate as the smokeing ban is in effect in Holland now and you might just get kicked out. lol.

Thanks

Thanks again lads

I'll give the baccy mix a go first then. It's more my mate than me who fancies it - A beer always does the trick for me!

Cheers

Thanks

my advice is get the baddest shit u can buy. sit in ur apartment and get fucked lol doesnt matter if u whitey then does it. i havnt been lucky enuff 2 go dam yet so make the most of it while your there m8. good luck

Thanks

The **best** thing to do is A: use a registered coffee shop (look for the sort of white green diamond sysmbol in the window and B: Ask the geezer behind the counter, tell him you are new to smoking. C: Dont overdo it. theres nothing more scary than having a "whitey" cos you will feel like youre about to die and you'll look a twat when all your mates are having to carry you out of a coffee shop...
    Personally, i wouldnt go for ready rolled, id have a small bong hit or a vapo..
    Keep a bar of chocolate near by or a sweet drink.
    Its funny, people expct a much more substantial hit from their first encounter with weed.. It wont make the walls of reality cave in, it will just make things a little bit more enjoyable.
    For example, i detest regae music, cant stand it..Unless im stoned in the free adam coffee shop....Then i put up with it if you see what i mean....
    Gear and Beer dont mix well either, at least until youre a more experienced smoker...
    C.
    Last edited by cornz; 17-01-09 at 02:21 PM.

Thanks

Find a coffeeshop where the staff are nice, then tell them you haven't smoked cannabis before and ask their advice.

Thanks

be sensible.buy a pre rolled joint and only smoke half of it and wait for maybe 10 mins to see if you feel anything.the attitude of 'i might as well finish it' can fuck with you pretty bad if your new.
    if any of your mates have been smoking for a while, make sure that they are trustworthy and not the kind of guys who'd think its really funny to get you to have a whole tulip on your own.and if your getting some ganja to take back to your hotel etc make sure you see how much is being put into each joint that is rolled, so you can judge it.
    and lastly, dam has some real potent weed available so the best thing to do is to take it nice and slow and enjoy yourself, and to not end up whiting out and lying on the floor for 6 hours.
    have fun and post back here about it!
    i got sunshine in a bag and im useless

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast