Thread: Plant Vitality Plus???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,916 Times

Default Plant Vitality Plus???

Damn spider mites are back so I go straight to evil bay for a fix of PM+ and there isn't any. A quick search around the hydro shops and some still have it but some are saying PM+ is now called "Enviroclean" and "Dyn-a-mite". The price seems to have shot up too but it is a while since I bought any.

The last time I bought a 50ml bottle for £8 with a couple of £££ P&P. Now they want up to £15 for a 50ml (most around £12) bottle and ridiculous P&P charges bringing it to nearly £20 WTF?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TIKTOK For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (01-08-12)

Thanks

I managed to get some for £13.26 delivered but what a fuck on. Most places want you to open an account and tell them your life storey before they'll even disclose the delivery charges

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times

yeah, when i looked for some a month ago i couldnt find any so popped the grow shop here and got a 250ml plastic bottle for about 15€.
    Its made by a company called B.A.C, still called plant vitality plus, looks and smells the same.
    Its not as strong tho, says 250ml will make 5L where as the other stuff its 50ml for 2L

5. The Following User Says Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

TIKTOK (31-07-12)

Thanks

It was manufactured by a firm called Grotec but they must have sold the recipe or the patent has ran out or something similar. I suppose there will be lots of variations if that's the case.

jimmi420 Guest

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

TIKTOK (01-08-12)

Thanks

Thanks for the link Jimmi, that's exactly what I ordered and the invoice says PV+ but what I got was "Dyn-A- Mite F1 Anti Stess Folia Spray". The same PV+ metal silver bottle with a different label. I hope it works the same and they haven't fucked about with it

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001122 007.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	125704

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

thx for the heads up tiktok luckily I bought some of the old stuff yonks ago only used it once So still have plenty but good to know it may look different if I buy again

11. The Following User Says Thank You to babybud3232 For This Useful Post:

TIKTOK (01-08-12)

Thanks

I'll be giving the girls a good spray tonight so I'll let you know if it's still as effective. I've only used it twice before and it did what it said on the tin, all creepy crawlies dead in one spray both times and the plant seem to like it.