Thread: Nutrients

Thanks

Smile Answered: Nutrients

can anyone give me some advice on what Nutrients to use at the 2 grow stages, Veg/Bud
    i am using miracle grow while veging atm and nothing during bud, i know this is not the best i could do for them so any ideas are grateful

2. "On every nutrient bottle there are 3 numbers... Ex: 0-0-0... for vegetative state your going to want a nutrient high in nitrogen, which is the first number.... for flowering state your going to want a nutrient high in Phosphate, which is the 2nd number... for instance, atm i'm currently flowering 5 beautiful girls, and i'm using foxfarm TigerBloom which is 2-8-4..(2.0% Nitrogen, 8.0% Phosphate, 4.0% Potash) Gl on your grow mate, and i really suggest switching over the soil, but dont get scared if you do, because of the soil change it can sometimes stunt growth and cause your plants to undergo a little stress.. when i did it i saw quite a bit of defieciencys but after a few days it got better, and was so worth it.. my plants looked 10 times better."

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 2

On every nutrient bottle there are 3 numbers... Ex: 0-0-0... for vegetative state your going to want a nutrient high in nitrogen, which is the first number.... for flowering state your going to want a nutrient high in Phosphate, which is the 2nd number... for instance, atm i'm currently flowering 5 beautiful girls, and i'm using foxfarm TigerBloom which is 2-8-4..(2.0% Nitrogen, 8.0% Phosphate, 4.0% Potash) Gl on your grow mate, and i really suggest switching over the soil, but dont get scared if you do, because of the soil change it can sometimes stunt growth and cause your plants to undergo a little stress.. when i did it i saw quite a bit of defieciencys but after a few days it got better, and was so worth it.. my plants looked 10 times better.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tdip For This Useful Post:

Arcanemind (07-08-12)

Thanks

Jungle Juice

Thanks

how often would i give the plants said nutrients for each stage ie.... every water. every other water.or more time in between.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,245 Times
    Provided Answers: 81

tomatorite or similar will do the job in flower if you want to keep it cheap, once a week should be plenty.
    you could also look at the growing with molasses thread...... 89p a jar at holland and barret.
    during the veg stage you shold be potting up every few weeks so they shouldn't really need fed.
    Grandad's 40 ounces the easy way(2 plants) critical & ice (aqua farm scrogging)https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tical-and-ice)
    Beginners guide to aqua/water farming with DWC upgrade https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Water-farming
    critical and white diesel rdwc https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Diesel)/page23

FORUM RULES............ please read https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Grandad For This Useful Post:

Arcanemind (21-08-12)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 2

Remember to only use HALF what it says on the nutrient bottle, because cannabis is very susceptible to burns... Ex: If it says to use 1 TBS per 1 gallon, only use 1/2 TBS.... And you are supposed to feed them every other watering... Ex: Feed...wait until soils dry... Water....Feed...Water... etc etc etc

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tdip For This Useful Post:

Arcanemind (21-08-12)