Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: when and how much biobizz grow and bloom to feed?...

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0824[1].jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	128048 now this is thee other great white that looks to be thriving...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nubreed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,245 Times
    Provided Answers: 81

Quote Originally Posted by nubreed View Post
    400w dual spectrum, and twice a day= about q of a litre per 3.5 litre pot...
    just be careful you don't over water them, twice a day is pretty regular and they need oxygen into the roots too.
    a good rule of thumb is to water when the top 1/2- inch of soil has dried out. i killed 2 of my 1st 4 plants by overwatering.
    also if you are regulary potting up during veg (every 2-3 weeks) they shouldn't need food until you flip them, and don't forget a drop of epsom salts at weeks 3 of flower as the bio bizz nutes are a bit light.
    Grandad's 40 ounces the easy way(2 plants) critical & ice (aqua farm scrogging)https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tical-and-ice)
    Beginners guide to aqua/water farming with DWC upgrade https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Water-farming
    critical and white diesel rdwc https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Diesel)/page23

FORUM RULES............ please read https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grandad For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-01-18), nubreed (13-08-12)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Grandad View Post
    just be careful you don't over water them, twice a day is pretty regular and they need oxygen into the roots too.
    a good rule of thumb is to water when the top 1/2- inch of soil has dried out. i killed 2 of my 1st 4 plants by overwatering.
    also if you are regulary potting up during veg (every 2-3 weeks) they shouldn't need food until you flip them, and don't forget a drop of epsom salts at weeks 3 of flower as the bio bizz nutes are a bit light.
    im on 18/6, i planted 9 days ago in 3.5 lt pots- probably gunna pot up once more into final 11lt pots... also youre saying when top half inch is dry then water but just because the top half inch is dry it doesnt mean from there down is ( ie near the roots ) would u say id run the risk of overwatering coz if the roots need oxygen then maybe i should let it dry out a bit more ? just ive heard that much conflicting information on this, but maybe it has alot to do with your grow room climate?....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nubreed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-01-18)

Thanks

Okay another noob here so I'm actually go feed 1ml grow 1ml bloom into one 1ltr bottle from week one? I saw another that said you use one then the other that's why I ask. Gotta start nutes next week I just wanna be sure. Just that chart shows week 1 with both having 1ml. Might be a dumb moment. No sleep.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BuddhaUK For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaUK View Post
    Okay another noob here so I'm actually go feed 1ml grow 1ml bloom into one 1ltr bottle from week one? I saw another that said you use one then the other that's why I ask. Gotta start nutes next week I just wanna be sure. Just that chart shows week 1 with both having 1ml. Might be a dumb moment. No sleep.
    get a diary goin matey this well old thread, even in flower they will still need the grow aswel as bloom . you growin auto or photo.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Ironman (29-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    get a diary goin matey this well old thread, even in flower they will still need the grow aswel as bloom . you growin auto or photo.
    I'm growing amnesia gold autos. So through both veg and flower you add both in to 1 x 1tr water etc? Right okay.. I will get there man... I will lol

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaUK View Post
    I'm growing amnesia gold autos. So through both veg and flower you add both in to 1 x 1tr water etc? Right okay.. I will get there man... I will lol

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    steady on mukka, bloom is for flower not veg. and you shudnt really need to use the grow nutes till later as your soil will have alot in there.
    this is why i said start diary list every thing out and can inform you much better, i would only starting using the grow when the leafs starting get a lighetr shade of green.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

BuddhaUK (29-01-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2