Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trichromes not turning?

Thanks

Default Answered: Trichromes not turning?

I have had a lowryder #2 for over 2 months now (its average life) growing on a windowsill in summer so nothing big or serious just a small plant with a small yield more of an experiment to try for a first time.

My leaves are t urning yellow and darkening, dying in other words

I also look at the trichromes every single day and see no cloudy or amber ones.. How long on average does it take for them to develop from clear-harvest because they have been clear for a pretty damn long time now I believe.. Even thinking of just chopping it but obviously not bef0ore getting alot of outside opinions.

I am not allowed to post an image until I have 10 posts it seems.

2. "
    Quote Originally Posted by fruitxfly View Post
    I have had a lowryder #2 for over 2 months now (its average life) growing on a windowsill in summer so nothing big or serious just a small plant with a small yield more of an experiment to try for a first time.

I also look at the trichromes every single day and see no cloudy or amber ones.. How long on average does it take for them to develop from clear-harvest because they have been clear for a pretty damn long time now I believe.. Even thinking of just chopping it but obviously not bef0ore getting alot of outside opinions.

The leaves have nothing to do with trichs so i suggest you try and diagnose a pic or get posting in the sin bin section (throw away posts like hvjoiubgubu) or summat.

If the plant has budded and the pistols have gone brown then then it's going well, as for trichs plants can take a while longer than supposed to and may need more time. Without pics I can't say 100% surely but i'd say lack of light may slow it down, in short you are waiting longer for finish and chill "

Map Test Champion! Fishing the Sea Champion! Japanese Baseball Champion!
    Thanks
    Provided Answers: 15

is it getting real darkness all night? darkness promotes resin production and, im assuming, maturity. so if its in a windowsill and light from inside the house is on it enough it could effect its maturing of the trichs and slow it down. if it isn't getting true darkness u could simply cover it up at night, just dont forget to uncover her in the morning. hope this helps. make some post in the general section or something and try to get some pics up. Good Luck!

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 6

2 Months is 60 days, Even 2 and a half is abt 75,
    Even tho the pack states that it will be done in 70 or 80 or whatever, it usually is not the case and can take a few weeks more depending on many factors.
    You could be 2 or 3 weeks away from harvest which would be enough time for trics to mature.

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 6

Quote Originally Posted by crondolissarice View Post
    is it getting real darkness all night? darkness promotes resin production and, im assuming, maturity. so if its in a windowsill and light from inside the house is on it enough it could effect its maturing of the trichs and slow it down. if it isn't getting true darkness u could simply cover it up at night, just dont forget to uncover her in the morning. hope this helps. make some post in the general section or something and try to get some pics up. Good Luck!
    Im pretty sure he is growing an auto.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rickster For This Useful Post:

crondolissarice (14-08-12)

Notorious WD Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rickster View Post
    Im pretty sure he is growing an auto.
    Yeah that's right, lowryder#2 is an auto.

Notorious WD Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fruitxfly View Post

The leaves have nothing to do with trichs so i suggest you try and diagnose a pic or get posting in the sin bin section (throw away posts like hvjoiubgubu) or summat.

If the plant has budded and the pistols have gone brown then then it's going well, as for trichs plants can take a while longer than supposed to and may need more time. Without pics I can't say 100% surely but i'd say lack of light may slow it down, in short you are waiting longer for finish and chill

Thanks

Thanks for the help

So tempting to post a link gap for the pictures but I don't want to get into trouble

I do think it is pretty weird for a forum that helps people with growing doesn't allow for new members to post pictures but idk the trouble this site has had in the past with bots and whatever

Did you just suggest I spam the forum or is there a section specifically for spammig

Thanks

just leave a few replies on a few threads in the off topic or general stoners disscussion, i know were stoners but its not that hard is it, lol,
    i have a window sill grow going at the moment, they are slow, i suggest if you can try to bend some branches so they get more light, it worked wonders for me,

Thanks

On closer inspection the trichs at the top are turning amber but the ones lower down are cloudy. Is it ok to cut parts as they turn ripe or should I chop it all at once.

Hillbilly Guest

You can chop a plant as the buds ripen.. I will be chopping my plants more Milky stage then 20% amber like I use to do as THC/CBD Levels are the highest at Milky amber it starts going down but tends to give a more couch-lock. Soon as I see any amber I am chopping.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast