Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Revegging

Thanks

Wink Revegging

hi guys i wonder if anyone ever tried revegging a plant once its flowered,i tried this 3 weeks ago when i chopped down my red diesel i noticed new growth at the base of the main stem so i flushed the pot and put back on 20/4 and three weeks later i have new growth,i'm planning on vegging a few more weeks to let it get bigger before i put back on 12 hour but what i wanna know is how long can you reveg one plant for?

Thanks

ive only done it once and the leaves grew in single fingers afterwards plus loads of tiny little branches at the end of each branch

Thanks

Hi mate ive done this for the first time recently with a Top44 and its growing like crazy after 5 weeks. I think you can it revegging as long as you want Thats what those people who keep mums are doing isnt it?.One thing i did do was trim about 25% of the roots + add new compost.

Thanks

Default veg

as long as u give it light
    pollenmanandy
    peace out

Thanks

i would not trim off ur roots, it would be like takin ur leg off up 2 ur knee ! lol , use cannazyme gets rid ov old roots

Thanks

Hi Pollenmanandy saw a thread on another site said trim so being a novice i trimed.Then plants very healthy.Ive taken a couple of clones but am going to let the plant go back to flower eventualy .Can you tell me why more people dont do this ..i mean 2 crops of 1 plant is the yield or potency lower.Sorry to ask such a newbie question but it would clear things up for me ..tia

Thanks

if u keep turnin it bk 2 veg u will lose the strength ! using clones wiv a really strong mother will work better for u ! hope helps

Thanks

Wink

so would i be better taking off these 4 healthy cuttings and cloning them rather than letting the plant reveg as i don't wanna lose potency.

Thanks

u lose it through a few turn bks , taking clones would be better . how u clone urs ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pollenmanandy View Post
    if u keep turnin it bk 2 veg u will lose the strength ! using clones wiv a really strong mother will work better for u ! hope helps
    i disagree i have a w/w re-veg and a clone from the same plant both in flower and imo the re-veg pisses all over her siblings, ime going to get a better yeild this time round and seems to have a lot more trichs this time round, check my diary (test grow purple satin & white lights)
    cheers TOMBONG

LOOK MEAN NOW UPUT HIM IN THE RING AND HE SHITS HIM SELF POKE HIM WITH A STICK AND U WACH HIS BALLS GROW (BRICK TOP)

MY OUT DOOR DIARY TAKE A BUCHERS
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ead.php?t=9594

OUTDOOR- INDOOR GROW WHITE RHINO X CHEESE 2010
    [url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?23778-singal-white-rhino-x-cheese-garden-grow-(uk)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast