Thread: I'm tempted...but what are your thoughts?

Thanks

Default I'm tempted...but what are your thoughts?

Ok, i'll give you quick rundown of where i'm at:

Started smoking weed in 88 and packed it in in 06! ( i also packed in all drugs including booze and fags)

The reason for packing in?...it was just a wake up call that left me hospitalized for a week followed by being arrested and put on police bail for 6 months (charges were dropped)

i've spent the intervening years loving my new life and not once missing the booze, fags or the other drugs! everyday i took pride in the fact that i knew that i was never going back there.

And although some of you might already be sensing a slippery slope here i'm 100% secure in the knowledge that i wont end up back there!

Ok that being said i must confess that it was only a matter of time (6 fecking years mind!) before i was reunited with my first love... weed!

So now to get you bang up to date and to get to the point of my post...lol,

There's 2 girls filling out my tent... i only needed 1 for my Aqua farm but i just couldn't get rid of the other so i put her in her own pot with some clay balls, hand fed her and flipped her to 12/12 (hoping to get some smoke ahead of the main crop) shes 3 weeks into 12/12 and is covered in fingertip sized sticky buds (shes also in her own little bubbler, its all well and good hand watering a seedling! lol ) shes also in the past few days started frosting up nicely.

By the way the girl in the aqua farm is doing well and obviously my main concern but that little girl in the corner is starting to drive me to distraction!

so what i'm thinking is... nip a few buds off and over the next few days get me one of these new fangled vaporizer thingys and see if i can't conjure up some of the old magic!

What you guys think?

Master Poet Guest

If shs's only 3 weeks into flowering then its a waste of time taking bud from her, the bud you will get will give you paranoia and I dont think you'll like it, you are taking it WAY too early and it will probably taste like shit.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Master Poet For This Useful Post:

L (17-08-12), S0LI (17-08-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    If shs's only 3 weeks into flowering then its a waste of time taking bud from her, the bud you will get will give you paranoia and I dont think you'll like it, you are taking it WAY too early and it will probably taste like shit.
    Deffo wanna avoid the paranoia! so a timely heads up, cheers.

is any kind of early picking likely to produce a paranoia?

what about trich laden leaves? (come on man help me out here..lol)

seriously though is their anything i can do to ease myself into my long awaited return to the green? 20% thc is gonna knock my f'kin block off!

Also when i AM ready to harvest... is it as important to dry and cure when using a vaporizer?

Spank away if you must

Master Poet Guest

You just have to wait, the earlier you take them the more disappointed you will be, believe me, dont go smoking the leaves, you'll get a headache. I would not suggest taking a "sample" much before 2 weeks before harvest. The reason that paranoia will set in now is the the trichnomes are all clear and new, clear = head high and taken too early will also give some paranoia. wait until they are at least cloudy before taking a bit. Regards curing before vaping, yes you should dry and cure before using really. Uncured weed can taste like crap as its still full of chlorophyl, the drying and curing process gets rid of it/breaks it down.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Master Poet For This Useful Post:

L (17-08-12), S0LI (17-08-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,723 Times

8. The Following User Says Thank You to L For This Useful Post:

S0LI (17-08-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by L View Post
    You started to grow weed but dont want to smoke it? :/ whaaaaaaaaattttttttt...........
    I never said i didn't want to smoke it! but it may have been implied.
    For me tobacco was an integral part of my joints! don't get me wrong i enjoyed the taste and smell of smoking cannabis but there was a throaty element on the uptake of a tobacco joint that was lacking and ultimately unsatisfying with a pure joint.
    However i will no doubt (hopefully) be enjoying a joint from time to time just not with baccy.
    i just feel that a vaporizer will be more suited to my current situation... maybe (having no experience of one)