Thread: Can i find out sex then reveg, without problems??

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,662 Times
    Provided Answers: 28

Default Answered: Can i find out sex then reveg, without problems??

Hi all

I have some new arrivals coming soon .
    They are clones but 2 of them are male, Obv theres no way of knowing which are which so i plan on sticking them all under 12/12 in small ish pots, say 0.6lt orso then weeding out the males and revegging some and giving my freinds a couple, Spreading the love and all that lol.

My mates have plans to keep as mothers and ideally dont want a massive plant, nor do i.
    If you have seen my Veg room mods thread (HERE) you will know what i mean lol
    Im looking at getting 3-4 in that space in some 1lt airpots with an inch orso lopped off the bottom making them 0.6 ish orso lol.

So will my plan harm/stress the plant and what would/could the size be after sexing?

Im planning on having these for a while before i do owt with them, I really dont want to be looking after a male for months lol and i suspect neither would my mates.

2. "Ye pugz go for.it mate, I'm always using regs and tbh that's the only way
    Flip to 12.12 or 13.11 until sex shows then flick back to 24.0
    Your plants will still put out pistols after.you go back into veg but won't flower
    Iv found doing this helps the pre flower along quicker aswell when u flip back to flower

No worries mukka its safer than a nuns love box "

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times
    Provided Answers: 49

sure it can be done just takes a while for them to reveg properly and they get a lot of single leaves at first then its starts to grow normal again

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babybud3232 For This Useful Post:

Pugz (19-08-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times
    Provided Answers: 78

Ye pugz go for.it mate, I'm always using regs and tbh that's the only way
    Flip to 12.12 or 13.11 until sex shows then flick back to 24.0
    Your plants will still put out pistols after.you go back into veg but won't flower
    Iv found doing this helps the pre flower along quicker aswell when u flip back to flower

No worries mukka its safer than a nuns love box

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Pothead For This Useful Post:

Pugz (19-08-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,399 Times
    Provided Answers: 69

can be done without any problems mate.. some people take cuttings from the plants and then let them root and flower them seperately to find out the sex.. also Trigger mentioned not long ago that you can stick a bag over a branch for 12 hours whilst leaving the rest of the plant in 18/6 and just that branch will show..
    current grow - a quick run of Power Plant in mapito by Rory B

"How is it that your fucking stupid soon-to-be-dead friends thought they might be able to steal my cannabis and then sell it back to me? Is this a declaration of war? Is this some white cunt's joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause Im not fucking laughing Ni-ko-las!"

Thanks

If you groom is small then you could look at growing 12/12 from seed. No need to switch back to 16/8 once you have dumped the males. Keep em going on the same light cycle. There is a forum for it https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ring-From-Seed.

I'm am doing my next 3 plants like that. I don't expect them to grow quite as tall, but I am LSTing them so don't want them to.

EDIT - Just realised they are clones, not seeds, Doh
    Last edited by FirstHarvest; 19-08-12 at 01:42 PM.