Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: hg hydroponics/hydrogrow scam

Thanks

I don't think they are scammers, just idiots that can't cope with running a mail order business, a few years back I ordered a load of nutes from them as they were about 50% cheaper than anywhere else. There next day delivery turned into 6 weeks, the package arrived with all the bottles of X I'd ordered but none of the Y's to go with them! After a lot more tooing and froing I finally got my money back. They are fuckin useless, and it seems like they haven't changed

Thanks

Default HGhydroponics rip off crew

Quote Originally Posted by bulk View Post
    Hits from the bong you clearly lack the brain cells to make judgment, i would think very carefully before you start making false accusations about big company's when you clearly don't have the minerals to back your statements up...

You clearly don't no the basics of business to realize Hg hydroponics is not a scam site because they offer credit card payments and paypal..Cleary a scam site wouldn't offer this service..

So let me break it down nice and simple for the people with one brain cell (hits from the bong),.... CHARGE BACK!! PAYPAL DISPUTE!! MONEY BACK!! doh.

Clearly a scam site wouldn't offer these service's if they was set out on scamming people.....

Also Hg hydroponics have been going three years, scam sites pop up for a month or so take peoples money and disappear without a trace, FFS check the start date of this thread, where have all these people gone who complained? sorted out? i think so.......Obviously these guys grew to fast in the beginning and couldn't handle the amount of traffic they bring to their website. i mean you don't have to be a genius to work out how well they rank in google, the motherfuckers are everywhere. thats probably because they offer lots of products no fucker else does.

you say 2-3 pages of complaints is allot? Lol you should see how many complaints BT get during the course of the year! does that make BT a scam lol douche bag.

i have been to there shop a few times and made big orders very friendly staff.... i have them on facebook they have pictures of their shop premises, and smart car, add them if you don't believe me think its "hydro grow"
    HGhydroponics do rip people off with low quality produce and yes they are nice as long as you don't say the product is below standard then they are quite nasty.
    Buying anything from these charlatans is a mistake I will not be making again.

Thanks

I have 1st hand experience with HGhydroponics and they are rip off artists. They talk a good game until you buy their useless products then when you complain about their slap dash shoddy workmanship they close ranks and offer no help or exchange options.
    I was a fool to buy from them please anyone who reads this do your self a favour and buy from a real company that tells the truth and has some respect for the costumer

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hg hydro rip off c**ts For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (27-04-14)

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15