Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: does ph of water matter if using biobizz products ??

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 15

Default Answered: does ph of water matter if using biobizz products ??

?????????????????????????????

2. "Don't adjust the pH of your netruents in biobizz, They are 100% organic, so contains no salts unlike synthetic netruents, adding Non organic pH adjusters will harm the soil. The soil will hold the pH accordingly."

Thanks

Nutrient lock out will make your plant stop eating nutrients and is often caused from PH imbalance.
    If your ph is off no BIOBIZZ for your plant.

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 15

someone said thats ph of allmix will never change when watered so u suggest to keep ph'n water

Thanks

Unless you have PH perfect nutrients, they're going to alter the PH of your tapwater. Because of this if its thrown out of optimum range 5.8hydro 6.5soil
    then you need to get it back to optimum. If youre worried about it, just mix a batch and test the ph of it :P

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTiva For This Useful Post:

dynodave (10-09-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,985 Times
    Provided Answers: 59

Don't adjust the pH of your netruents in biobizz, They are 100% organic, so contains no salts unlike synthetic netruents, adding Non organic pH adjusters will harm the soil. The soil will hold the pH accordingly.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GBK For This Useful Post:

Donzo (23-08-12), SirTiva (23-08-12), TIKTOK (24-08-12)

Thanks

Hope your tapwater is the magical number then. Good luck with your grow!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTiva For This Useful Post:

Killabeez420 (06-03-18)

Mr-Lover Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ATO View Post
    Don't adjust the pH of your netruents in biobizz, They are 100% organic, so contains no salts unlike synthetic netruents, adding Non organic pH adjusters will harm the soil. The soil will hold the pH accordingly.
    Agree With ATO, you Do Not Need to PH Any Water If your Using Organic Nutes Such as Bio-Bizz... Never PH'd Any Water on Any of My Grows Does Not Make a Difference When Growing in Soil Goodluck ML

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr-Lover For This Useful Post:

TIKTOK (24-08-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,985 Times
    Provided Answers: 59

Quote Originally Posted by SirTiva View Post
    Hope your tapwater is the magical number then. Good luck with your grow!
    Silly question then, So does tape water contain salts, I know organic products dont, So apart from salt content, what else will make the soil shift in pH, The soils pH will adjust accordingly when he changes netruents over the course of the grow, This in turn will adjust the pH of the soil accordingly as the netruents are different pH levels anyway, Thats what I have always understood, Whats your take on it ?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GBK For This Useful Post:

TIKTOK (24-08-12)

Thanks

After I let my tap water sit out for 24 hours it usually raises PH to about 7.5 which imo is too high for my soil and needs to be lowered to around 6.5.
    Then on days I feed, the same water sitting out but after mixing nutrients in will sit at about 5.5 which imo is way too low for my soil and needs to be raised.
    Even if I had nutrients that didn't affect the PH of my solution, my initial tapwater being 7.5 would still be too high which is why I adjust... granted I could be completely
    wrong here first time. I guess it all would depend on the PH of your tap? Sorry I've just confused myself on this one I hope someone can chime in.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,305 Times
    Provided Answers: 43

Can someone answer a basic question,
    Why doesn't the ph of water matter when using organic nutrients? I simply don't get it.
    The biggest problems I have have had with soil is using organic nutrients when it goes acidic later in the flower cycle.
    Biobizz nutes being the classic example in my experience.
    So it's ok to water with a feed in 5.0 in soil?
    just because someone hasn't had any problems, doesn't mean to say others won't.
    Has someone actually tried using a oh of 3.2 or 9.8 or whatever using biobizz nutes in organic soil and had equal results to a textbook ph grow?

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Swilly For This Useful Post:

DelBoy (23-08-12), Hooter (23-08-12), SirTiva (23-08-12), TIKTOK (24-08-12)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast