Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what type of bowl for concentrates

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,503 Times

Default what type of bowl for concentrates

Looking for a bowl that is double walled, and rather then a big hole in the bottom, several smaller holes around the edge so my stuff doesn't drip through. Any recommendations for a 18.8 joint in the uk.

Thanks

Illadelph do a hot hit slide , EDIT should have them

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,723 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Looking for a bowl that is double walled, and rather then a big hole in the bottom, several smaller holes around the edge so my stuff doesn't drip through. Any recommendations for a 18.8 joint in the uk.
    Can you not use a gauze?

Thanks

Hoping to get some full melt, might vapour before it runs and wanted to keep it gong as much as possible. I've seen the hot slides but there about 35. wanted the black leaf oil one on gc but its a 14 and then need a adapter, not to much of a prob just wondered if there was other makes around. Og does a nice expensive set up too.

id look for the ones with 3 pieces
    a male to male converter
    a glass, or titanium nail
    and a glass sort of cap or hood with a female connection it fits over with the nail in there
    these work great no waste at all,very clean hits and easy to clean.
    GOOD LUCK man

Thanks

Yo DOG, can you tell more, i.e with a picture or something, i was looking at this The only thing i need is a 14 to 18 connector.
    Wow you crazy fool, gunna have to read up on your grow in your sig, i had ideas of doing this will tell you about it on that thread!!
    Regards jump
    Last edited by Jingo; 07-05-20 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Removed link
    Been busy in life, sorry to have missed so much in the forum.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jumpon View Post
    Hey bro I'll make you a oil bowl on a 18mm ground glass attachment if you still need one. Are you looking for a clear one or a heady one ?
    Original handblown glass pipes bongs and bubblers. Home of the OG Hempwick, a natural alternative to butane lighters and matches.

Thanks

Hi glasshopper, your expensive aren't you, good work thou!!! Not bothered which one, just as long as it's cheap!! I take it you do lamp work, been looking at youtube video's really interesting. Looking for a course for a christmas pressie, you know of any one or two day courses, around the east of the country??
    Regards jump

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jumpon View Post
    Hi glasshopper, your expensive aren't you, good work thou!!! Not bothered which one, just as long as it's cheap!! I take it you do lamp work, been looking at youtube video's really interesting. Looking for a course for a christmas pressie, you know of any one or two day courses, around the east of the country??
    Regards jump
    Depends on what ya want?? if your just after a oil bowl on a 18mm joint for use with a vapor wand and just want it clear I'll do one for £20? sound good ? its colour and work going into um that gets um spensive.

Cheers GH

Thanks

Hell that does, do you have a example of what it looks like and if its glass nail or ti and top or side loadinghow would i pay?? Regards

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast