Thread: police wil start to target guerilla growers.........

Thanks

Default police wil start to target guerilla growers.........

because they got nothing to do....

http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...summer-weather

Thanks
    Thanked 10,896 Times in 5,428 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 2,214 Times in 1,244 Posts

Short of drones, it would be impossible to make the slightest difference to the UK GG.
    ...that never ending journey on the edge of time...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to katy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,300 Posts

once again another big mouth idiot told a buddy and his so called buddy called the law..(PC Andy Kent said he and PC Warren Davison had received information from a member of the public that cannabis was being cultivated in the public woods) so thats y no one knows my area except me...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kygiacomo For This Useful Post:

keeno (01-09-12), Ttown (07-09-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kygiacomo View Post
    once again another big mouth idiot told a buddy and his so called buddy called the law
    Why do you think this? To me, it seems more likely that a member of the public stumbled across the grow and reported it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymiss For This Useful Post:

psychocannanaut (01-09-12)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,214 Times in 1,244 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymiss View Post
    Why do you think this? To me, it seems more likely that a member of the public stumbled across the grow and reported it.
    I would guess at grassed, I'm sure nobody would "stumble across" mine, unless they were hunting giant nettles and brambles!

(then again never underestimate stupidity, even though the popo searched through 10ft ferns, it could have been next to a popular dog walk)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,300 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymiss View Post
    i was just assuming that couldve been someone told a friend that told a friend and so on..but after seeing ur post it makes more sense that it was someone that stumbled upon it and called it in..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kygiacomo For This Useful Post:

Ttown (07-09-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katy View Post
    drones
    This is happening

The New Scientist ran an article in February...

Civilian drones to fill the skies after law shake-up

Law changes mean uncrewed aerial vehicles aren't just for the military any more civilian uses are taking off, too

THE hobbyist was testing the camera on board his small uncrewed aerial vehicle (UAV), when he spotted it: a creek in Dallas, Texas, running red with blood.

He'd captured a picture of a stream of animal blood flowing north away from the Columbia Packing Company's meat-processing facility. Acting on the visual evidence, investigators monitored the plant before raiding it last month. The company may now face criminal charges from local, state and federal authorities for polluting city waterways with a gory mix of pig's blood and toxic chemicals.

Such a story may crop up more often as UAVs fall in price and become simpler to use. What is traditionally thought of as a military technology is about to change the lives of private citizens as well as big businesses...

The rest is here: http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21328506.200

--

And the BBC had something a couple of days ago...

The skies open up for large civilian drones

Unmanned aircraft, known as drones, are the eyes and ears of the US military, providing troops with an "eye in the sky" in situations where manned flight is considered too dangerous or difficult.

A decade ago less than five per cent of US military aircraft were unmanned, now 40 per cent have no pilot on board - from small surveillance craft light enough to be launched by hand, to medium-sized armed drones and large spy planes.

But the role of the drone is now changing. Millions of pounds are being sunk into civilian projects - everything from border security to police surveillance and even transporting goods.

This year the US Congress passed legislation giving US airspace regulator the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) until September 2015 to open up its airspace to drones, and Britain is expected to follow suit.

The UK's airspace regulator, the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), has told BBC Newsnight that large unmanned drones could be flying in British skies by the end of the decade...

The rest is here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-19397816

Quote Originally Posted by kygiacomo View Post
    i was just assuming that couldve been someone told a friend that told a friend and so on..but after seeing ur post it makes more sense that it was someone that stumbled upon it and called it in..
    Sorry if I came across as confrontational there - I think I probably do that a lot.

Asteroids 2k3 Champion! Bunny Grab Champion! Donkey Rocket Champion!
    Thanks

I'm pretty sure I could hit a drone With my mates hunting rifle
    lol
    have that unmanned piggy plane

What they running these drones on anyway solar power vegetable oil....ain't much fuel left under are feet...

Thanks

Looks like I better dust off the old air rifle....lol.

Now where did I leave it.........