Thread: Would this work to dry it

Thanks

Default Would this work to dry it

A big cardboard box to Hang bud in. Intake pipe from outside to the box the pipe from the box to the intake fan so the air is sucked over the buds and blown into the tent so the smell is then taken out by the cf then out the extractor fan as I will still be growing in the tent at the same time

nuube Guest

Well it will raise your RH a bit but sounds like it will work to me. Might dry them too fast but that can also be a good thing - less chance of but rot.

Thanks

i thought of same idea lol you tried it yet?

Thanks

Tried it. It wasn't warm enough as mines in the loft so I hung them across the tent above the light for a few days

Master Poet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by digidy View Post
    Tried it. It wasn't warm enough as mines in the loft so I hung them across the tent above the light for a few days
    I do hope you haven't got the lights running while its hanging there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    I do hope you haven't got the lights running while its hanging there.
    After investigating a bit I dont think a bit of light while drying, above the lights would break down any noticable amounts of THC during the short drying time. I do so my self nowardays. Before I used the method described below, bardboardbox with intake and fan drawing trough air, it works well.

Growing to beat cancer: Phoenix tears Tetric's RSO hempy grow

Thanks

Yeah lights where on still gets you mashed better than stuff people sell so I ain't got any complaints about drying it that way

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to digidy For This Useful Post:

Skunky. (27-10-12)