Thread: Hello

Thanks

Default Hello

Hey,

I've been lurking here the last few weeks, 'borrowing' the masses of information you have all collected. Thanks for that.

Just started my first grow. It's only 4 plants (4/4 of the cheapest seeds I could find germinated which seems a pretty good start....) and I'm not actually in it for the bud, I just like growing an interesting plant. The bud is just a pleasant bonus.

I'm experimenting and finding out what works....
    Have managed to grow fairly impressive seedlings (going on pictures I've seen) using just a 13Watt CFL inside an upturned Sainsburies basket walled with tinfoil.... I know... I didn't think 13 Watts would do anything.... But they are doing better than the one on the windowsill that gets moved to the basket before night fall...

Got some 200w CFLs (red and blue) on the way after deciding the investment was worth it.

I grow a lot of other indoor plants, herbs, ferns and every mans favorite (other than bud); carnivorous plants. They are a right bugger to get right but oh so satisfying.

Anyway, enough rambling. Hi.
    200 watt hempy/soil comparison here

How I built my stealth cabinet here.

Thrilling reads I assure you.

Thanks

Welcome to THCtalk

Thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

Hallo n welcome to THC.

Thanks

welcome to the best thc forum ))