Thread: Water cloning

Thanks

Default Water cloning

Peace.Shouldnt small clones root faster while cloning, and especially... not gels or powders just distilled h2o wit peroxide(h2o2) Peace.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

Rooting powders and gels are probably a good idea. They (usually) contain auxins which promote root initiation and development.

Anecdotally, I've had more success, more quickly, with rooting compounds than without.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymiss For This Useful Post:

bruce786 (04-09-12)

Thanks

what about kelp powder?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

I think kelp contains auxins, and if it does then it will probably work fine. It may contain other useful things, too, like gibberellin (good for germination) or cytokinin (promotes cell growth and division)

Thanks

did you ever try that kelp powder im curious? PEACE&LOVE
    "The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation." - Michael Jackson

Check my grows out below!

Flowering Stage----> 3 Auto Blue Mystics! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...to-Blue-Mystic! <----- (harvested 1/3!)
    Seedling Stage ----> 2 Auto Northern Lights https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rthern-Lights) <---

PEACE&LOVE

Thanks

i'd never bother using distilled water! wet ground with abit of tannins in it and rooting powder, unless you have very fat staks to clone. your questions sounds like a very pro one you should read a while about. de ionised distilled water is good for water curing though!