Thread: Plant pot trays

Thanks

Default Answered: Plant pot trays

My question is, do you HAVE to use trays under your plant pots? Can you just sit plantpots on grow room floor?
    Reason i ask is, im growing in a wardrobe, and all the space seems to be taken up already by the trays.
    I water them in bath aswell, so getting water everywhere without a tray, is not a problem.

Beginners wardrobe grow - Critical Kush - SCROG- https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...obe-grow-diary

2. "Make one big tray in the wardrobe out of mylar, pollythene or black bags, staple it to the edges and seal the joints by spraying intant impact glue and waterproof tape , then you can make it fit, your gonna have water coming/dripping outa the bottom for quite a while so would have to leave in bath if you dont want a mess in the drobe imo"

mellowed Guest

I don't use pots and just stand them on the concrete floor. You will never get all the water out of the pots after watering so expect a little bit of water or damp on the wood. You could just put a cloth down if it really matters not to get the wood wet.......dooh that sounds daft but you get what I mean.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

I LOVE BUD (05-09-12)

jimmi420 Guest

Make one big tray in the wardrobe out of mylar, pollythene or black bags, staple it to the edges and seal the joints by spraying intant impact glue and waterproof tape , then you can make it fit, your gonna have water coming/dripping outa the bottom for quite a while so would have to leave in bath if you dont want a mess in the drobe imo

Thanks

I lined bottom of wardrobe so water would'nt cause mould if any got spilt
    I'll just stick em on floor then
    More space for me to work with now

Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimmi420 View Post
    Make one big tray in the wardrobe out of mylar, pollythene or black bags, staple it to the edges and seal the joints by spraying intant impact glue and waterproof tape , then you can make it fit, your gonna have water coming/dripping outa the bottom for quite a while so would have to leave in bath if you dont want a mess in the drobe imo
    Haha, just read your post after i typed mine

8. The Following User Says Thank You to I LOVE BUD For This Useful Post:

jimmi420 Guest

Their you go then you answered your own question

Thanks

trays for the win i say...