Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancer - Stage IV Clear Cell Renal Carcinoma

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times

For anyone reading and wanting more info, Team Vendetta have kindly put nearly all in one place.

http://1anonymouslegion.com/videos/

Goodluck everyone...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

dagthedevil (23-09-12), Grandad (27-09-12), spoonofinsanity (22-09-12), Tetric (26-09-12), thcprofessor (22-09-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WanderinBloke View Post
    I had a call at 2am this morning from the patient's wife. She was so worried about hubby because it took 3 of them to get him up the stairs to bed. He crawled onto the bed and could barely talk and didnt want to be touched. I spent the next hour convincing her that he was having a whitey lol, and that he was absolutely fine, just perhaps she'd given him a little too much for him to be comfortable

Spoke with her today and he's fine. She's given him another dose stashed on his breakfast croissant (she thinks he'll refuse it otherwise) and he's asleep again.

So far, he's not had any oxynorm since starting the oil, until this morning that is, when he had a 10ml dose. This is a massive improvement as he was on several larger doses every day. His night sweats are massively reduced; previously he was waking up through the night absolutely drenched, this has stopped. His temperature and blood pressure are both much better than they were.

I know its still early days, but Im starting to believe that this might well help him live.
    Any update dude?
    ps, I saw this on face book, dont worry, no names fella.

WanderinBloke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by VMAX View Post
    Any update dude?
    ps, I saw this on face book, dont worry, no names fella.
    Yeah soon. Im heading up there this week to make the rest. Picked up 12oz of superskunk earlier this week, which is great for him

Ive pm'd you VMAX!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WanderinBloke For This Useful Post:

thcprofessor (26-09-12), VMAX (26-09-12)

WanderinBloke Guest

Ok, it seems that the Rick Simpson page on facebook is printing our emails on his page. Wouldve been nice if they'd asked! But I guess I dont begrudge them Anyhoo, here's my most recent email to them:

Monday 24/9 - Evening
    Update for you. Dose has been reduced and slowly increased, as per instructions, and he's faring very well. Night sweats are gone, BP and heart rates around normal levels and he seems better in himself. Still early days yet.

He went to hospital today where they deemed him well enough to go on the axitinib. They took the meds home and after arguing about it he's agreed to give the oil a chance to work on its own, for thirty days. Hopefully this will be enough time to start seeing improvements.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WanderinBloke For This Useful Post:

dagthedevil (26-09-12), Grandad (27-09-12), spoonofinsanity (26-09-12), Tetric (26-09-12), TIKTOK (26-09-12)

nuube Guest

OK folks, HAPPY FUCKING DAYS for me. Me ma has decided to go for the oil. I was telling her about this thread and how people taking Chemo were taking the oil and the staff were saying what ever you are doing don't stop and it seemed to do the trick. She asked Mrs nuube what she thought and she naturally said if she was in that position she would try anything.

Well on the down side I won't be smoking that lovely LSD and Sensi Star I harvested but at least it is going to be doing something useful.

I made oil with some crappy cannabis I had, (some had gone mouldy), I took a gram of it to see how it goes - fuck me but it is quite a bit, (hasn't kicked in yet). Is ordinary kitchen scales ok for measuring it out or do I need more accurate ones?

And hopefully when I post up how she is cured/in remission/whatever you can use the story on anyone's page even if it is on facebook.

A real big thank you to all who have made oil and for those that have posted here. I had all but given up on her taking it but because of your posts here I stayed with it and hopefully what ever is to happen my mothers last few weeks should be better.

Big hug and love to all.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nuube For This Useful Post:

DrGreen (30-09-12), Grandad (27-09-12), Tetric (28-09-12), thcprofessor (27-09-12), TIKTOK (27-09-12), VMAX (27-09-12)

Thanks

Thats the best news ive had all day man, well done to you.

I use a syringe, one with ml on it, its ment to be 1g a day as you know and 1ml gotta be someway near. maybe a little less being an oil.

Easy on that stuff dude, if youve done a gram ill see ya tomorrow,lol.

The most important bit about giving it to someone thats not done it before is build it up slowly, it very nearly put my mum off doing it when she done to much.

over the moon, so pleased for ya dude...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Good work my man, never give up, thats the fighting spirit we need. Will keep both you and your mum in my prayers bro.

Sent using jedi mind tricks

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thcprofessor For This Useful Post:

TIKTOK (27-09-12)

nuube Guest

Quote Originally Posted by thcprofessor View Post
    Good work my man, never give up, thats the fighting spirit we need. Will keep both you and your mum in my prayers bro.

Sent using jedi mind tricks

Quote Originally Posted by VMAX View Post
    Thats the best news ive had all day man, well done to you.

I use a syringe, one with ml on it, its ment to be 1g a day as you know and 1ml gotta be someway near. maybe a little less being an oil.

Easy on that stuff dude, if youve done a gram ill see ya tomorrow,lol.

The most important bit about giving it to someone thats not done it before is build it up slowly, it very nearly put my mum off doing it when she done to much.

over the moon, so pleased for ya dude...

Thanks guys. I can't talk this stuff over at work and I am careful around mates too in case I give enough info that they guess where my cannabis is coming from, (18 Oz is a lot to get around this neck of the woods - A LOT), thank Icke that I have here and people like you.

The fighting spirit was spent tbh. I had completely given up hope but reading here lit it again so if she lives you folks give yourselves a big pat on the back and a bigger J

I weighed out the gram and I think it was a bit over the ml, the household scales do mls so I will check that out and give you a more definitive answer later.

Thanks again guys.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nuube For This Useful Post:

TIKTOK (27-09-12), VMAX (28-09-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,245 Times

good luck nuube hope it helps, and keep your chin up mucker
    Grandad's 40 ounces the easy way(2 plants) critical & ice (aqua farm scrogging)https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tical-and-ice)
    Beginners guide to aqua/water farming with DWC upgrade https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Water-farming
    critical and white diesel rdwc https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Diesel)/page23

FORUM RULES............ please read https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Grandad For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,916 Times

Great news nuube, best of luck with it

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TIKTOK For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast