Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Berry Ryder Auto, Soil, CFL, LST

Boxteroid Champion! Crazy Cars Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,305 Times

Default Berry Ryder Auto, Soil, CFL, LST

I thought I'd upload a couple pics of my Berry Ryders, my 1st time growing them. This won't be a diary by any means, but I'll update now n again.

The 1st was planted approx July 10, she is well in flower and smells deliciously citrus and fruity. She was left too long in my window and stretched her 1st few weeks. My cab is perpetual and one went waaaay longer than anticipated so there wasn't any room for her. I LST'd her about 4 weeks in and nearly broke a branch, taped it up and let it heal.

Approx day 60:

Bud Shot:

The leaves smell unbelievably when touched, hoping the taste is just like it.

The 2nd plant is much shorter, tighter between the nodes, and been showing flower about a week.
    2nd plant, on Day 24.

I wasn't going to LST her because she is so short, but couldn't resist.

I feed them BioBizz Bloom, started with a weak solution of about 3ml/litre working up to 5ml unless the leaves show deficiencies and

Both of these have also been potted up. Anyone who says you can't LST or pot up Autos needs to look around a bit more.

And please, don't tell me what lights are better or how your way of growing is superior - my cab is what it is and I'm well happy with the results.
    The cream rises to the top, regardless of the cow it came from.
    My grows are done in a Stealth Cab 250w CFL

PC Fan to Mains for Dummies

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to needsmust For This Useful Post:

AmnesiaLiberty1 (20-01-13), BabyBud (12-02-13), C21H30O2 (15-10-12), CocoSteel (27-11-12), dynodave (15-10-12), kasade (06-01-13), Weed-Warrior (11-02-13)

douggy Guest

Alrite mate I've just had to downsize my grow to a cupboard
    And planning a perpetual auto grow I'll keep checking on this

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to douggy For This Useful Post:

needsmust (08-09-12), Weed-Warrior (11-02-13)

Thanks

Check out my diaries and albums, I've been growing perpetual for 18mo or so out of this cab. I've only had one plant with a much longer flowering time than expected that messed the routine up a bit. Keeps me in supply and jonesing for a tent!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to needsmust For This Useful Post:

C21H30O2 (15-10-12), Weed-Warrior (11-02-13)

douggy Guest

Ye will do , yes hings like that are what I'm worried about
    Or if it didn't auto

Thanks

Just make sure the bredder is reputable, look up diaries online, if there's an issue about non autoing, you'd know soon enough. I think I had one not auto out of 14 or so, not bad.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to needsmust For This Useful Post:

C21H30O2 (15-10-12)

douggy Guest

I can handle them odds

Thanks

Find a strain you think you'll like, and do research. I ordered 10 and grew 8 of the Gnomos, one seed I accidentally poached trying to warm the germinating area(stoner), one I pulled as it was a strange pheno, big huge fat leaves and growing like a triffid.
    One of the Auto BlueBerry are known to have/ have had hermie problems, gutting, but evidently unstable, I wouldn't buy that brand until they had that sorted out.
    I think I've decided on my next strain... but then I change my mind. Having a cab sux. I'm looking at a couple autos from Paradise Seeds, a few of the growers on here only grow them, swear by them. I'm also looking at some smaller breeders on SGS.
    I want a tent, lol.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to needsmust For This Useful Post:

C21H30O2 (15-10-12)

Thanks

Day 27 pics, 2 days after the initial LST work and she is showing signs of recovery.

I cut a few leaves that were blocking light from bud sites.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to needsmust For This Useful Post:

AmnesiaLiberty1 (20-01-13), Weed-Warrior (12-02-13)

Thanks

Default Berry Ryder 1 Day 66 (aprox)

Update on the 1st planted

Bud shot:

Lots of crystals, a lovely glisten on the leaves and calyxes. I've LST'd her into an even canopy, the top buds are further along in develpment, definitely a plant to harvest in stages.

There is slight yellowing on a few leaves with darker stems, N deficiency perhaps. Temps have been a bit low in the evenings. I gave her a stronger feed, about 8ml BioBizz Bloom in 1 litre of water, mixed with 1 good teaspoon of molasses. I'm not concerned, most of the plant is healthy.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to needsmust For This Useful Post:

AmnesiaLiberty1 (20-01-13), Weed-Warrior (11-02-13)

douggy Guest

Ye it's looking good

18. The Following User Says Thank You to douggy For This Useful Post:

needsmust (27-11-12)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast