Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2012 grow expo (Manchester, UK) who's going?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,380 Times

Quote Originally Posted by cannamancan View Post
    I'm going to both sat and Sunday started a thread here https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...xpo-Manchester
    sweet man probs see you there on the sunday(wont know who you are though :P) are you allowed to go on the sat? being trade and all?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_MonCanna View Post
    I've heard the local fuzz goes down to 'see who's there'.
    lucky i aint local :P

GG

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,856 Times

I've heard the local fuzz goes down to 'see who's there'.
    gg best get the gorila costume out just to make sure u dont get spotted then!

tbh its probly just the rumor mill working flat! out iam sure mancester police have better things to do then watch stoners all day just in the hope they might see someone they might get a bust out off

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cybes For This Useful Post:

Mysteri0n (16-09-12)

Thanks

the thing is stoners just get stoned, people at a growing expo mat well grow, supply and smoke. One hour with a camera outside the venue and you get a stack of faces... facial recognition software will soon be abundant and for those with an online ID card with multiple mug shots and historical data logging all contacts and conversations between them all (namely facebook) it won't be long till the state gets onto it.

if you want to go to a grow expo go to one in another country like Spain that has sensible laws.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dj cybes View Post
    tbh its probly just the rumor mill working flat! out iam sure mancester police have better things to do then watch stoners all day just in the hope they might see someone they might get a bust out off
    exactly!. and isnt that entrapment if its just a grow expo?

GG

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mysteri0n For This Useful Post:

Cybes (17-09-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,856 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GuerillaGorilla View Post
    exactly!. and isnt that entrapment if its just a grow expo?

GG
    i think u might be right m8y just keep the stash in the car (if u own one) as u wont need it in side i hear most stalls have there vaporisers running flat out at theses things giving away samples. hope u have a great time m8 if i hadnt spotted the thread so l8 we might have come down for it as hairflick is origanaly from manchester and were spending any spare funds on finishing of grooms hopefully 2moz will b the final equipment spend!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

the thing is stoners just get stoned, people at a growing expo mat well grow, supply and smoke. One hour with a camera outside the venue and you get a stack of faces... facial recognition software will soon be abundant and for those with an online ID card with multiple mug shots and historical data logging all contacts and conversations between them all (namely facebook) it won't be long till the state gets onto it.

if you want to go to a grow expo go to one in another country like Spain that has sensible laws.
    And go through customs with all your free growing goodies For customs and excise to clock ? Haha I've missed 2 of these expos in manny due to paranoia so I'll not be missing anymore , people have been going to them for ages with out getting a knock , it's too much money for funding that the police don't have
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

Thanks

And go through customs with all your free growing goodies For customs and excise to clock ? Haha I've missed 2 of these expos in manny due to paranoia so I'll not be missing anymore , people have been going to them for ages with out getting a knock , it's too much money for funding that the police don't have
    to fucking right, im going hopefully.

GG

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mysteri0n For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (18-09-12)

Thanks

get it sent with a courier... it's not as expensive as some think

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2