Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I FUCKED UP BIG TIME. Help! Pics attached

Thanks

Default I FUCKED UP BIG TIME. Help! Pics attached

So here's the deal, to make a long story short i had some bag seed laying around mid July and i decided to start to grow it, i did okay at first, decent soil, good lighting out in the sun since they were only seedlings and only noticeable to other growers/smokers they did fine in germination until it was time to veg in the closet. i didnt have proper lighting..didnt know how to manage my soil..underwatering and over watering...alot of stress on my plants,you get the picture, big noob(Still am) and i kind of got frustrated and just said id maintain them until i could get better lights,well here we are at the beginning Of September, they have alot of stretching but theyve been maintaining, the soil is decent, dry on the top right now, but its organic soil with a bit of pertile and sand and i add in nitrogen nutes from watering to watering

however, they are stretched like hell, and since i didnt know how to place my lighting its growing in other places, not in some,and its sort of dry in the room

just today ive introduced a much better fan, 3x 200 w(only two plants) cfl, a 20/4 lighting schedule and i plan to buy a couple more lights once i flower..if i do
    i actually have some money laying around so i can do it right..but id rather not spend too much. might even spring for MH for flowering.all advice is considered but please dont bust my balls :S even though i deserve it.

Tl;dr i fucked up big time Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.5.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	135373 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	135374 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	135375i beg of you for your assistance.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,815 Times

nitrogen claw pal,give um a good flush see how she goes
    wait for some 1 else to confirm

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,084 Times

They look starving too

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,322 Times

doesnt look to shabby from the pics mate, seen worse
    what spectrum bulb do you have?
    isit actuallt 200watts or does it say "200watt equivalant"?

pics aint the best though, what problems are you having apart from stretch, if any?
    stretch could be wrong spectrum of light, wouldnt say it temp fluctuationn as youve got em on 24/0
    they dont look nutrient hungry, but the droop could be them asking for a watering aslong as they arent being over watered (the effects can look similar) stick your finger in the soil a few inches, isit moist?
    how long do you wanna veg em for?
    Last edited by psychocannanaut; 11-09-12 at 01:20 PM.
    “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.” Noam Chomsky

Stay Close to the soil, its good for the soul.

Master Poet Guest

They look very droopy, you have been either under watering or over watering. Cant seen nitrogen claw, maybe my eyes are shit.....or the pics. Let the soil dry out until the pots are light then just plain water until you get a little run off then feel the weight of the pots and water/feed only when they are light again. To counter the stretch you can use a little light LST to start with, slowly bending them a little, there is a sticky in the advanced grow techniques part of the forum. You might also want to repot them into larger pots and get yourself a red spec (HPS) light for flowering, NOT MH.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Master Poet For This Useful Post:

LBN (11-09-12)

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

I think going into a bigger pot and new compost added with perlite will sort them out..

Looking for New Pastures

Thanks

@tom starving?

@poet (also dyno but mostly poet) ill probably end up flushing ,with the whole lighting situation psy, im putting out 2800 lumens it says and yes it is the 200 EQUIV

for the watering situation, atfirst i got slack on the watering and they were drying out so i watered them, then 3 days later i watered em so i guess i went a little overboard with the watering

and before i do lst do i want to bury the stems down to the last leaf/node?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,322 Times

not enough light dude! but someone will help you out in a sec

im eating me lunch atm

Master Poet Guest

Thats not a lot of light to have on them, mostly why they are stretching I would say, get a 250W CFL in there.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,819 Times

ye theyve not got the claw there just drooping abit n as saidyou need to run a wet/ dry cycle n as poet says av a read up on LST n get em tied dwn abit n will stop the stretch n get abit bushyier rather than tall n lanky n get em repotted youll not go far wrong mate hope youve got a cf for wen your flowering n ye hps for flower not a metal halide

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast