Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Aqua farm

Thanks

Default Aqua farm

Hi,

Excuse the ignorance of not searching the forms for my answer but i dont feel i have the time and i want reliable answers.

ive grown quite a few time now with good results bt always grown with soil using bio biz nutes.

now i want to move onto the single pot aqua farm grow.

i just want to know what to do with the all the kit ive got!

what nutes do i need?

basically i just want a step by step guide of what do do and when.

can anyone help with this?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times

If you havnt got time to look for what you need then how have you got time to set it all up?

Come on mate

I use the aqua Vega and aqua florres nutrients from canna in my farm

Peace

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,819 Times

look mate if your not willing to help yourself then why should anybody else help you

Thanks

if you just type in "aquafarm" on the search bar, a bunch of articles come up, you dont need to search search, you type it and it will all pop up. the majority are grow diaries, which are growers telling you what they do each step they take, you wanna step by step guide you gotta look it up, theres umpteenth amounts out there, no need for us to copy and past info to ya when you can just type it in! this is like the GOOGLE for all your weed needs, use some energy to find out how to do it, and you will learn and your plants will give you back the energy you spend on them PEACE&OVE
    "The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation." - Michael Jackson

Check my grows out below!

Flowering Stage----> 3 Auto Blue Mystics! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...to-Blue-Mystic! <----- (harvested 1/3!)
    Seedling Stage ----> 2 Auto Northern Lights https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rthern-Lights) <---

PEACE&LOVE

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StricklyCannabis For This Useful Post:

Woody J (17-09-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,245 Times

Grandad's 40 ounces the easy way(2 plants) critical & ice (aqua farm scrogging)https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tical-and-ice)
    Beginners guide to aqua/water farming with DWC upgrade https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Water-farming
    critical and white diesel rdwc https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Diesel)/page23

FORUM RULES............ please read https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grandad For This Useful Post:

chas (24-09-12), noodle (28-12-16)

Thanks

He prob won't have time to read that grandad

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Pothead For This Useful Post:

Grandad (17-09-12)

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

he will probably won't even have the time to click the link
    99 posts and not one thanks..I don't help people like that to be honest..

Looking for New Pastures

Thanks

I thought it was a cheek tbh, the amount of time iv spent reading through this site to find out what I need to know
    And then somebody comes along and basically says I cba to read can you just tell me, I'm guessin his mother still tidies his bedroom for him

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

Moving this to the Hydro Section, as it is a whole subject area and not a single Question.

But a bit of reading is required. This Waterfarm Sticky would be a good start
    Last edited by Goodbuddy; 24-09-12 at 04:25 AM.

Thanks

theres a lot of really good info on this site its just a case of looking thru the grow-diaries and finding the right info that applies to you. Check out the URDWC hydro diaries nutes get mentioned as also the beneficial bacteria or H2o2 argument pops up now and again Hydro is a large subject to take in , gotta do your homework!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to chas For This Useful Post:

Ganja_man (27-09-12)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast