Thread: iso filter?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,872 Times

Default iso filter?

got 3.2g of trim and 8g of stick.. my pal has some iso im gonna pinch of him..

before when i made it i used a bit of my old du rag (basicly a tight for you head lol) turned out great..

u fortunatly i cant find any of my du rags .. wondering if a bandana would be fine to use?.. holding it up to the light can see the light through its.. seams abit more tighter than my rags (did have a few specks of leaf come through the rag before)..

i know there isnt alot there to really bother with.. but fuck it last time i think i had about a g of trim alone and still got a couple lil skins from it ....

not really fussed how much will be there but feel free to take a guess based upon your previous experience

any ways guys (and girls) stay bless
    The widows water web--- finished
    Widow,BSD and unknown breeding group ORGANIC ---FINISHED
    RM's 1st creation.. BIG SILVER DIESEL F1 --- FINISHED
    BSD F2 GROWOUT - -finished
    150w selecta box - - finished

Dinafem Auto cheese DWC mentored by Ironjustice
    6 strain coco bash mentored by ij
    Rasta:I need to know if we've got the money in the bank for the dogs food.. If not th...
    Mrsmouse: we eat the dog?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

have you tried coffee filters ? i just use a pair of tights though and treble them up

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

RastaMouse22 (18-09-12)

Thanks

ya see this was where i was at last time... only i had coffee filters... and they have been missing for about.... would say a year now lol..

cheers for your impot trigg pal

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RastaMouse22 For This Useful Post:

Murdock (18-09-12)

Thanks

just a note incase any1 finds them selves making oil and only a bandana at reach... it works ... just dont double fold it lol

i also... cmpletely... well and truely... splendidly and with a big fat grin on my face... has basicly cleaned the bowl with a model knife and a normal dinner knife.. pleased to report... the bowl hasnt got that pale green apprence ...

the oil is in full effect of my brain... lift of was inevitable... n in the words of the ballifs in anotherhood.... im getting a hardon just thinking bout it... what bout you tel... na mate... well i have ..

all the bottom that scraped of looking like a nice hash except it smooshes together with minimum effort (left dish over night so it was stone cold made life easier).. and the bits round the side was a black oil ( had to fill under the dish with kettle water made it soooo much easier lol)..

ooo and one last thing.. thank fuck i used a rectangle dish and not a circle dish like my 1st run... so much wasted oil lol...

ps... you gotta try this... woke up with a headache.. put few small sasauges of the hash bit.. and 1 or 2 balls of oil... and hey presto.. headache gone... amazing stuff guys...

and its all thanks to thctalk... with all the things i heard about oil in the past... wow i wouldnt of even contemplated

trumptummy Guest

I can't imagine ou got much from 3.2g of trim? not that i have ever weighed trim actually..?

Thanks

not really alot tbh.. but enough for few later 2night

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RastaMouse22 For This Useful Post: