Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: my bad yall

Thanks

Default my bad yall

Hey what's up y'all a few of u may kno me alot of u most likely don't but anyways been a member for a few months now and have always been a lover of the cannabis I had a grow goin on lil private one but had it deleted as to the fact that im goin through alot in my life right now and it kinda just came outta nowhere and im pretty fucking stressed to say the least. I ain't gonna go into details let's just say im seeing what rock bottom looks like first hand and this shit sucks, so I kno I've had some not so nice shit to say to a certain few folks on here sorry if I rubbed ya the wrong way I apologize for all that ....some prayers if u believe in that would really help ya boy out right now so appreciate everybody that's been decent on here with me and even the people that ain't been......and food for thought don't ever take Nuthn for granted real talk enjoy and cherish everything good in your life cuz shit can change in an instant and when it does it sucks so hopefully ill still pop in from time to time and say what's up but if not y'all be easy take it slow ...peace
    everything posted by me is fictional and only done for entertainment

AINT TRYN TO BETTER THAN ,ONLY AS EQUAL AS THE BETTER MAN !

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to kingofclubs For This Useful Post:

BIGCH33S3 (01-10-12), Brownlegs (19-09-12), C21H30O2 (20-09-12), Grandad (29-09-12), jumpon (20-09-12), L (20-09-12), LBN (30-09-12), lil rasta (20-09-12), psychocannanaut (20-09-12), Rockster (29-09-12), Steppa (19-09-12), tattooist (30-09-12), THE DUDE ABIDES (19-09-12), TIKTOK (20-09-12), Tom10 (20-09-12)

Thanks

IN the exact same, but completely different situation.

Life can throw shyte at us, but we are better than that.

At least folk here will tell you if you are being a tit.
    And support you, even if you are being a tit.

I'm a bit new here, but I think I'm right.

Orra best big boy, and I dont know ye, but I give a fuck about you and hope things improve for you, and any other folk in and around you that are struggling as well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Brownlegs For This Useful Post:

Steppa (19-09-12)

Thanks

Hope ya get ya shit sorted King!
    Don't give up and never look back!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Steppa For This Useful Post:

jumpon (20-09-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,979 Times

Hey king, sorry to hear you're going through a bad time, we're always here for you mate.

Have you tried therapy, or better still cannabis? Works for me, cannabis not therapy obviously.

Take her easy man.

All good things
    TDA

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THE DUDE ABIDES For This Useful Post:

Brownlegs (19-09-12), kingofclubs (24-09-12)

Thanks

Best suggestion ever, I believe you can get it on prescription as well.
    The prescription says.

1. CONSUME TILL YOU FEEL FINE
    2. GO TO 1.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Brownlegs For This Useful Post:

lil rasta (20-09-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,044 Times

Well obviously you aint a dick dude, you seem like a nice enough dude.
    Life is shit sometimes dude and can throw you a shit hand, not much you can do dude other than sit, think about your options pick the best one and fucking go for it.
    I was homeless for 3 years about 5 years ago and now im a charted accountant much to many peoples shock and amazement.
    Dont let anyone tell you, you can do it, only you know that. Hope you think of a plan dude.
    Take it easy out there
    mh vs hps lil rasta's experiment https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069367328
    New diary 2gpw is the target https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...will-have-2gpw
    Hydro trees may need help 1.536gpw https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ouble-doughnut
    12/12 ww x vortex for hillbilly https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069070774
    Finished 12/12 soil grow 1.365gpw, Hillbillys mt shasta+ dz's trifle:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069014713
    Finished multi strain soil grow, 1.225gpw: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rain-1st-diary

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lil rasta For This Useful Post:

jumpon (20-09-12), kingofclubs (24-09-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,723 Times

Quote Originally Posted by THE DUDE ABIDES View Post
    Hey king, sorry to hear you're going through a bad time, we're always here for you mate.

Have you tried therapy, or better still cannabis? Works for me, cannabis not therapy obviously.

Take her easy man.

All good things
    TDA
    Cannapy or therabis?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to L For This Useful Post:

Adambomb (29-09-12), kingofclubs (24-09-12), THE DUDE ABIDES (20-09-12)

Keeno Guest

your the man mate. always found you funny and helpful! life can be a bitch but im sure you will work it out mate. not one for prayer, but ill bun a fat reefa for you later mate!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Keeno For This Useful Post:

kingofclubs (24-09-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,916 Times

You can be an annoying mofo at times King but I think you're a good bloke with a good heart and I wish you all the best m8 and hope you get sorted soon

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TIKTOK For This Useful Post:

kingofclubs (24-09-12)

Mr-Lover Guest

Man you Ant That Bad of a Guy. Pretty Sound.. We All Have Our Up's and Down's Mate Sometimes All you Can do is Just Get Your Head Down and Carry on. Hope Hope Things Get Sorted for you Pal, Take it Easy ML

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr-Lover For This Useful Post:

jumpon (20-09-12), kingofclubs (24-09-12)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast