Thread: Pakistani valley

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,053 Times

Default Pakistani valley

A friend of mine told me he had smoked some Pakistani valley and it was better than any cheese he had ever smoked

I googled it and found some seeds they are £16.50 for ten regular seeds, here is some info from there website

Pakistan Valley Seeds from World of Seeds regular selection is a powerful Pakistani indica cannabis strain.

World of seeds Pakistan Valley by World of Seeds originates in the valleys of the Hindu Kush mountains on the northern Pakistani side of the border with Afghanistan. This cannabis indica is the result of many years of selection and breeding and has resulted in a very strong pure landrace indica. It is a dense plant with much branching and it is intensely aromatic and potent cannabis. Sweet tasting and with a rather narcotic high, its high level of cannabidiol makes this one of the very best medicinal varieties.

Although a good yielder outdoors, this is a perfect indoor cannabis variety with its short maturation time. It is recommneded not to go beyond 3 weeks vegetative growing. It has an average resistance to mould.

Pakistan Valley specifics:
    Cannabis genetics: Hindu Kush (Pakistan)
    Variety: Pure bred landrace
    Type: Pure cannabis indica
    Flowering: 6-7 weeks
    Harvest: Mid-October outdoors northern hemisphere
    Growing environment: Ideal indoor plant but also good outdoors
    THC level: 21.2% of total cannabinoids
    Characteristics: Strong sweet pure indica
    Seeds in pack: 10
    World of Seeds Pakistan Valley Seeds

Has anyone tried these yet if so what's it like, thinking of maybe getting a pack and flower straight from seed in soil for my next grow, it says to veg for only 3 weeks so I'm guessing it wouldn't be much good for a mother plant??

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vador For This Useful Post:

C21H30O2 (23-10-12)

Thanks

Found this, looks quite promising
    http://youtu.be/72T6LLWfpoY

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vador For This Useful Post:

Hillbilly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Vador View Post
    A friend of mine told me he had smoked some Pakistani valley and it was better than any cheese he had ever smoked

I googled it and found some seeds they are £16.50 for ten regular seeds, here is some info from there website

Pakistan Valley Seeds from World of Seeds regular selection is a powerful Pakistani indica cannabis strain.

World of seeds Pakistan Valley by World of Seeds originates in the valleys of the Hindu Kush mountains on the northern Pakistani side of the border with Afghanistan. This cannabis indica is the result of many years of selection and breeding and has resulted in a very strong pure landrace indica. It is a dense plant with much branching and it is intensely aromatic and potent cannabis. Sweet tasting and with a rather narcotic high, its high level of cannabidiol makes this one of the very best medicinal varieties.

Although a good yielder outdoors, this is a perfect indoor cannabis variety with its short maturation time. It is recommneded not to go beyond 3 weeks vegetative growing. It has an average resistance to mould.

Pakistan Valley specifics:
    Cannabis genetics: Hindu Kush (Pakistan)
    Variety: Pure bred landrace
    Type: Pure cannabis indica
    Flowering: 6-7 weeks
    Harvest: Mid-October outdoors northern hemisphere
    Growing environment: Ideal indoor plant but also good outdoors
    THC level: 21.2% of total cannabinoids
    Characteristics: Strong sweet pure indica
    Seeds in pack: 10
    World of Seeds Pakistan Valley Seeds

Has anyone tried these yet if so what's it like, thinking of maybe getting a pack and flower straight from seed in soil for my next grow, it says to veg for only 3 weeks so I'm guessing it wouldn't be much good for a mother plant??
    Think there saying veg for three weeks to not have it stretch to much,, yes any girl that's not auto flowering should be good for a mother.. I hate to say it but I like the loots and it's got a good % of CBD from the looks if what I just read.. If you do get them pm me with a link if you will.

Thanks

Pm sent, good point there I didn't think about stretching
    I wonder what they scrog like, I'm stuck now what to grow next time, either super skunk or Pakistani valley

Hillbilly Guest

I still been looking into them Looks like they will SCROG very well, might be High in CBD so the Buzz is short and not great. To me that's great news!! LOL

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

C21H30O2 (23-10-12)

Thanks

Default Pakistani valley

Yeah I like the sound of them, will definitely give some of them a bash at some point. Gonna grow a blue cheese mum so it might not be for a while though

Thanks

Default Pakistani valley

Right then, managed to get myself an oz of this PV
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350849127.085231.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	146190
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350849146.037388.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	146193
    It's not bad at all, needs curing badly though, freshly harvested and it's still got that dank smell. Got it jarred up and burp it for the next few weeks then I'll be back for a smoke report

Thanks

ive grown pv, really strong smoke, good size buds, id recommend it..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Amber Reef For This Useful Post:

Vador (21-10-12)