Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do BioBizz Nutes/Soils Always Show MG Def.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

It's looking like less nutes, more often may be the way forwards (they are organic so salt build-up issues are a bit different)

I now tend to mix up some mg (epsoms) and put that into the first watering at flowering re-pot anyways, so maybe for uk soil growers a bit of both is required

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

gavin (26-09-12), GEORGE (05-02-20), LBN (26-09-12), newbudby (26-09-12), Skunky. (26-09-12), Smokeface (30-09-12)

Thanks

This Is The Feeding Chart I Work From https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...2sTdKEJfGLwVMt And It Says To Just Use 1ml Of Grow And To Let Them Come N def Last 2 Weeks They Have So Many Differents Schuldes Yu Wudnt Know Which One To Go With !!!

Skunky..

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skunky. For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-20), Goodbuddy (28-09-12)

Thanks

I've been using biobizz bloom and topmax on my babies and have also suffered a little mg def but as im six weeks into flower there isn't much i can do, though i will try epson salts for my next attempt. thanks for the tip folks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to newbudby For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-20)

Thanks

Never mind all that kerfuffle...
    I've been using my own concoction of compost made of Garden/ kitchen waste ( veg peelings egg-shells, some blood fish and bone, Grass cutting etc and live worm's) no prob's what so ever... using bio-bizz algamic...1ml per litre every watering every feed..(rain water)..really great growth...
    Not really a good answer... but just to let you's know what works fer me
    when I have used commercial composts.. had loads of probs... But IMHO.. I think good ol' Rain water is the trick..( fer me any-way's)..
    Peace and love.....

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chubbz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-20), Goodbuddy (26-09-12), newbudby (26-09-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,305 Times

I quite like the reply you got from Bio Bizz Goodbuddy.
    I didnt think about the Nitrogen binding up Calcium and then Magnesium but I got the water and feeding right
    Dead chuffed about that.
    But if you think about it, what else would it be?

What is interesting is that certain issues seem to affect certain nutrients, such as around week 3 in hydro, the falling ph issue with Canna & Ionic nutes. Seen it from members here with those nutrients in DWC but not others. Canna claim CO2 being pumped into the water is the cause, I am not so convinced since it doesnt happen with other nutes.

This issue with the Mg and Bio Bizz and there are others out there too.

Still one to keep an eye on.
    W
    Any suggestions are opinion only. I get some right, I get some wrong but I always try to help.

How I set up my space?
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069133241
    Woody's cloning method
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069133290
    Woody's germinating guide
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069199806

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Woody J For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-20), Goodbuddy (26-09-12), TIKTOK (26-09-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,916 Times

I don't get how BB say it's impossible to get a mg def with their product but on some of their feeding charts they clearly tell you to use epsoms in weeks 3 and 4.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TIKTOK For This Useful Post:

Donzo (28-09-12), GEORGE (05-02-20), Goodbuddy (26-09-12), Grub (26-09-12), newbudby (29-09-12), Skunky. (26-09-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TIKTOK View Post
    I don't get how BB say it's impossible to get a mg def with their product but on some of their feeding charts they clearly tell you to use epsoms in weeks 3 and 4.
    Not defending them but they are blaming inconsistent uk water supplies for a percentage of the cases?

One of the first bits of advice I ever picked up from this site (From the gret Wert himself) was a single, to the point remark about water supply causing lockouts.....??

Time to lobby for a UK specific version?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

craiggytaz (01-12-13), gavin (26-09-12), GEORGE (05-02-20), newbudby (29-09-12), TIKTOK (26-09-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,305 Times

I just went back and re-read what the guy from BB has said and to be frank (woody actually), I recon we should advise everyone on thhis site NOT to use BB until they bring out a UK version.

When he talks about "questionable" water quality, let him come to where I live, the water is among the best in the world. No CHLORINE added as in the rest of the UK, very little in the way of dissolved salts.
    I found his answer arrogant and provocative.
    He was saying "We here in Dutchmanland" are superior to you over there on that island we rape for profit
    We dont give a shit about your grows because you are stupid enough to keep on buying our products and keeping us in cigars.

Well, until they come up with that UK formula or even a hard/soft water formula, fuck em
    There are lots of other organic grow nutes out there, why should we persist with an inferior product from a company who has now demonstrated they dont give a fuck about people in the UK, even worse, they forget that MOST of mainland Europe has HARD water, the USA is 80% hard water and thet much of the UK (here in Scotland, parts of Wales & Ireland) have almost 0EC water
    Cunt, he has really annoyed me now I have got over my self flagulation of getting the reasons for the problems right.

I know I wont buy Bio Bizz again after seeing this level of arrogance.
    W

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Woody J For This Useful Post:

Antony (21-04-14), GEORGE (05-02-20), Goodbuddy (26-09-12), Lab Rat (27-09-12), Mr Swilly (26-09-12), newbudby (29-09-12), Smokeface (30-09-12), TIKTOK (26-09-12), Xclusive (18-12-12)

Thanks

Somebody rattle 'franks' cage lol

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-20), TIKTOK (26-09-12), Woody J (28-09-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,916 Times

Quote Originally Posted by goodbuddy View Post
    Not defending them but they are blaming inconsistent uk water supplies for a percentage of the cases?

One of the first bits of advice I ever picked up from this site (From the gret Wert himself) was a single, to the point remark about water supply causing lockouts.....??

Time to lobby for a UK specific version?
    What Bio Bizz have basically said in the email is that their product isn't compatible with UK water conditions.

Plant Magic OT organic was designed specifically for the UK and loads of growers have changed to it and reported better results so I think BB will lose a big share of the UK market if they don't do anything to upgrade.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TIKTOK For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-20), Goodbuddy (26-09-12), Lab Rat (27-09-12), needsmust (17-12-12), Smokeface (30-09-12), Woody J (26-09-12)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast