Thread: Auto growing

Thanks

Default Auto growing

I've got a couple of autos ready to go as soon as I chop my current grow but I'm thinkin of usin a few different techniques. Can you top/fim an auto. Or what about suppercroping one or maybe a bit of lst. Do autos react well to these different styles of growing an if so which one in your own opinion would you say works best.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,431 Times

LST only mate, they will not take kindly to topping or supercropping

Thanks

as stated above only LST man anything else is too stressful and they wont have time to recover and your yield will suffer significantly, all the best PEACE&LOVE
    "The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation." - Michael Jackson

Check my grows out below!

Flowering Stage----> 3 Auto Blue Mystics! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...to-Blue-Mystic! <----- (harvested 1/3!)
    Seedling Stage ----> 2 Auto Northern Lights https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rthern-Lights) <---

PEACE&LOVE

Thanks

topping an auto, is no point, topping takes out 1 week of growth, and it's ok when you have very fast growing plants etc in max sun etc. as a beginner thing, big nono! focus on aerating the soil, gettting them organic strong soil without need for too many nutes.