Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Friend list

Icon Guest

Lols, Cockroach is on all the cool lists but he is banned now so its like a medal of honour if you have him in there

ATB
    Icon

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Icon For This Useful Post:

Bubbles LM (29-09-12), Mr Swilly (29-09-12)

mellowed Guest

Request excepted mate.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

Dabber (29-09-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dabber View Post
    I was not trying to offend, just to make more friends, sorry for the confusion.

i do not know of this cock lol
    but from the other post seems like he would make a great addition to my list.

Your on there to gramps lol

friend request on there way, no ones perfect so two out of three will work for me

if there were not whores in this world then vegasnownwould not be ko
    if it were not for whores in this world vegas would not be known today**

Everything I say/type should be accepted as pure fiction. Any statements, suggestions, advice, pictures or help posted by me should not be taken seriously. I do not condone illegal activities, nor do I participate in illegal acts. All pictures posted by me are found easily on the world wide web. All commentary by me should be accepted as hypothetical discussions and have no basis of fact.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dabber For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Icon View Post
    Lols, Cockroach is on all the cool lists but he is banned now so its like a medal of honour if you have him in there

ATB
    Icon
    damn ohh well i guess il have to go cockless
    lol its ok im a pussy anyways
    you know you are what you eat xD

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dabber For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,368 Times

ATB
    Icon
    Or... us newbies don't give shit about someone we don't know and prefer to live in the here and now, with people we have been able to connect with on a personal level or who have actually made a difference to our experience on here

10. The Following User Says Thank You to chillyerboots For This Useful Post:

Dabber (29-09-12)

Icon Guest

Id of said that Gambling made Vegas not Whores they are everywhere, where as Gambling was Illegal in most states at the time hence the flocking to Vegas
    Still not made the trip but hoping to get there soon

ATB
    Icon

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,368 Times

Sorry Icon, but if that reply was for me my vodka head isn't able to cope right now lol.

ATB, and no offence intended
    Chilly

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chillyerboots For This Useful Post:

Dabber (29-09-12)

Icon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chillyerboots View Post
    Or... us newbies don't give shit about someone we don't know and prefer to live in the here and now, with people we have been able to connect with on a personal level or who have actually made a difference to our experience on here
    Wow thats a fair out burst for someone with Chill in there name.

Cockroach has in fact made a massive contribution to the site and many of his threads were designed to help new members overcome various problems so They are still being used to this day

For you to say you dont give a shit makes you look foolish because he has made far more positive contributions then you ever have as far as I am aware.

Just because he is banned doesnt mean his stickies have been removed, or his threads are no longer relevant

Thought this thread was a bit of fun but you wanna go over board on someone you never even knew.

I just seen the repost

No worries mate I understand
    No offence taken

ATB
    Icon

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Icon For This Useful Post:

Mr Swilly (29-09-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chillyerboots View Post
    Sorry Icon, but if that reply was for me my vodka head isn't able to cope right now lol.
    nah it was for me, and if your lookin for a clear head gmo for a jog quickest way to get rid of a fuggy head adrenalin
    ATB, and no offence intended.
    Chilly
    Id of said that Gambling made Vegas not Whores they are everywhere, where as Gambling was Illegal in most states at the time hence the flocking to Vegas
    Still not made the trip but hoping to get there soon

ATB
    Icon
    My buddy has been and loved it, i haven't been either but i want to, i would sit at a poker table till i was rich or broke lol.
    and maybe i was wrong probably a combo of the two.

Bobby Digital Guest

wheres the love chilly, dont you like cock?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bobby Digital For This Useful Post:

Bubbles LM (29-09-12), chillyerboots (29-09-12), Dabber (29-09-12)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast