Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Friend list

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,368 Times

All I meant Icon, is that some people can be made out to be God on here, and to be truthful, there are lots of old members who have made as valuable a contribution as he did, but they are not mentioned? I understand that he was a big character on here, so I apologise if I offended you or anyone else. I don't hold any illusions that I will ever be able to contribute in the same way to the forum, I just enjoy being here

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chillyerboots For This Useful Post:

Dabber (29-09-12)

Icon Guest

Well defo a combo of the two I can agree with that.
    I have many friends that have been. One of which took down a tourny about 6 years ago it was an omaha hi lo $1500 buy in and he cleared about $325,000

I will go but just sit at the cash tables as I dont play tournys

ATB
    Icon

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,368 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Digital View Post
    wheres the love chilly, dont you like cock?
    Bobby...do I REALLY have to answer that? :P

5. The Following User Says Thank You to chillyerboots For This Useful Post:

Icon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chillyerboots View Post
    All I meant Icon, is that some people can be made out to be God on here, and to be truthful, there are lots of old members who have made as valuable a contribution as he did, but they are not mentioned? I understand that he was a big character on here, so I apologise if I offended you or anyone else. I don't hold any illusions that I will ever be able to contribute in the same way to the forum, I just enjoy being here
    Yea you just mistook an innocent post mate no harm done.

ATB
    Icon

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Icon For This Useful Post:

chillyerboots (29-09-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Icon View Post
    Well defo a combo of the two I can agree with that.
    I have many friends that have been. One of which took down a tourny about 6 years ago it was an omaha hi lo $1500 buy in and he cleared about $325,000

I will go but just sit at the cash tables as I dont play tournys

ATB
    Icon
    man i love em, i play a little app called Dragon play live holdem pro, im addicted, started with 10,000 chips up to like 8 or 9 million

Everything I say/type should be accepted as pure fiction. Any statements, suggestions, advice, pictures or help posted by me should not be taken seriously. I do not condone illegal activities, nor do I participate in illegal acts. All pictures posted by me are found easily on the world wide web. All commentary by me should be accepted as hypothetical discussions and have no basis of fact.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,305 Times

cock is a tit end or was at least. with that in mind, he was one of my fave members on any forum. if anyone wants to be thoroughly entertained , just go to his profile and read through a few of his started threads. a real shame he missed the cocking about group as im sure that would have car crashed earlier and in more style, although then again , mebbe not lol.
    a shame he got banned for having fun and being smarter than the staff lol. most of his posts are pure windups and people bite and then it just rolls on from there without him saying much else.
    My fav of his contributions was when he had up2 checking the paint on his new groom, with cock insisting that he had missed a bit.
    anyway ill be your friend but expect some strangeness and you must refer to be as Mrs Willy.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr Swilly For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (29-09-12), Bubbles LM (29-09-12), THE DUDE ABIDES (29-09-12)

Icon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dabber View Post
    man i love em, i play a little app called Dragon play live holdem pro, im addicted, started with 10,000 chips up to like 8 or 9 million
    I only play for real money.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Swilly View Post
    cock is a tit end or was at least. with that in mind, he was one of my fave members on any forum. if anyone wants to be thoroughly entertained , just go to his profile and read through a few of his started threads. a real shame he missed the cocking about group as im sure that would have car crashed earlier and in more style, although then again , mebbe not lol.
    a shame he got banned for having fun and being smarter than the staff lol. most of his posts are pure windups and people bite and then it just rolls on from there without him saying much else.
    My fav of his contributions was when he had up2 checking the paint on his new groom, with cock insisting that he had missed a bit.
    anyway ill be your friend but expect some strangeness and you must refer to be as Mrs Willy.
    Swilly U2NG still has nightmares about that thread, PMSL it was classic, U2NG took it well though I even thought he had twigged on at one stage.

great thread BTW
    Icon

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Icon For This Useful Post:

Mr Swilly (29-09-12), up2nogood (29-09-12)

Thanks

lol sounds like a right good laugh, ill have to go look for the thread.
    [QUOTE=Icon;1069281330]I only play for real money.

if i had money i would be that way as well, but alas sadly opening a headshop is quite draining on the coin purse.

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

lol..I knew what he was playing at but He gave me bloody leg ache running up those stairs all the time..

Looking for New Pastures

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Icon View Post
    I only play for real money.

Swilly U2NG still has nightmares about that thread, PMSL it was classic, U2NG took it well though I even thought he had twigged on at one stage.

great thread BTW
    Icon
    yeah he had me going a bit didn't he..One of my best diaries that lol..I did know his game but I played along with it for a bit but it turned into a bloody hour lol

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to up2nogood For This Useful Post:

LBN (29-09-12)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast