Been Thanked: 3,094 Times

...like a Jamaican bonfire

sent by pidgeon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubbered For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Burton View Post
    Interesting..

Last bit of smoke i had was about 4-5 weeks ago, which was a 1/4 oz of some nice weed (strain unknown) and about a tenners worth of pollen hash. With that in stock, i probably smoked at least 3 joints in the evening, and about 4-5 joints throughout Saturday and Sunday (on both days) - suffice to say it didnt last long.

That is to say, however, with rolling tobacco.

My plans, once i have a fresh supply of some home grown weed is to ditch the tobacco, and roll weed only which should put manners on me. lol

Ive only ever smoked a few pure weed joints so my up coming trip to the Dam will be an eye opener (1st timer), however, the thought of pure weed is very appealing.

In betweens times, i dont smoke cigs or anything else, so thats good.
    Hey Jack, have you considered a vape? I know a few people who don't smoke tobacco so they use a vape. There are a few affordable ones out there that do the job very well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to robbertie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-17)

Thanks

I smoke quite a bit, particularly after sex. The missus says I should use more lubrication.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robbertie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-17), toblue (14-10-17)

Thanks

depends what i have at hand but mainly once i get used to the stuff i could smoke from 4/5 to 8/9 a day
    please note when playing fifa or some shit the numbers could well be double that

8. The Following User Says Thank You to onion ring For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-17)

Mrs Beefheart Guest

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Admiral (10-07-17), Captain Toker (03-08-16), GEORGE (10-11-17), happyjack (10-07-17), onion ring (31-07-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Burton View Post
    Interesting..

Last bit of smoke i had was about 4-5 weeks ago, which was a 1/4 oz of some nice weed (strain unknown) and about a tenners worth of pollen hash. With that in stock, i probably smoked at least 3 joints in the evening, and about 4-5 joints throughout Saturday and Sunday (on both days) - suffice to say it didnt last long.

That is to say, however, with rolling tobacco.

My plans, once i have a fresh supply of some home grown weed is to ditch the tobacco, and roll weed only which should put manners on me. lol

Ive only ever smoked a few pure weed joints so my up coming trip to the Dam will be an eye opener (1st timer), however, the thought of pure weed is very appealing.

In betweens times, i dont smoke cigs or anything else, so thats good.
    Smoked just weed for the longest time starting in high school. a few years ago smoked weed and tobacco for a year straight and then switched back to just pure ganja. It's so much better without the tobacco ruinin' the smell and taste. Plus I smoke less when I do because I'm not cravin' the tobacco. so happy to be done with that stuff, it clouded my mind. best of luck bro!
    What Peace is Growin
    Peace, Love, Unity

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PeaceLoveUnity For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-17), Spartacus Smokes (22-05-17)

Thanks

just cut down from an oz a month to 1/2 due to wage decrease. seeds are now in germinating so i can go back to an oz a month. hooray

14. The Following User Says Thank You to menowhere For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-17)

Thanks

half oz for me on a normal week and more like 21g or a oz if i feel like havin it large!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jim42092 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-17)

Thanks

I used to smoke half oz per week, switched to vaping last year and now im down to aorund 4/5g a week. and i can breathe properly! id highly recomend making the switch to anyone.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Furtive For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-17), Paulie-Walnuts (22-10-17)

Thanks

30 years ago I could make an 1/8 last a week.... I seem to have gotten used to it now... I've had to make a rule for myself.... no weed before 3.30pm.... the amount of arguments I have with this rule is sick... I always win though
    GINGERS ROCK

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dredlock For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (25-08-16), Eggman (27-08-16), Furtive (25-08-16), GEORGE (10-11-17)

Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast