Thread: Cheese Psycosis from Homegrown Fantasy Coffeeshop

Thanks

Default Cheese Psycosis from Homegrown Fantasy Coffeeshop

Back in may me and my friends went to the dam and went to homegrown fantasy and my mate grabbed a gram of cheese psycosis but we cant find the seeds any where not even of there own site, anyway has anyone managed to get any seeds of this strain and if you do go the dam before dec 31st make sure you hunt this strain, stunk to high heaven tasted great and got a great buzz

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

I think it is still only available in a cutting. HGF had some passed over to them and they have, it would seem, been growing it on since then.

Supposedly a pheno of UK cheese without the full-on-cheesiness, more of a superskunkycheese. I've got one on the go myself, but first time for me and can't comment first hand until she's done.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

billyriz (09-10-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,017 Times

Default Re: Cheese Psycosis from Homegrown Fantasy Coffeeshop

Legendary clone only strain dude... ooh how I would love me a clone of psychosis mmmmm

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mickey Pearce For This Useful Post:

billyriz (09-10-12)

Thanks

Gutted.com
    glad im going back for the cup defo going back to that shop for more