Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: looks liek my grandad aint gona make it til my grow :(

Master Poet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by psychocannanaut View Post
    really sorry to hear this news drgreen, i lost all my grandparents to cancer
    before i was growing or had even heard of rick simpson

i know its the first thing il be doing if i hear someone close gets diagnosed

what may be worth looking into is synthetic cannabinoids, they have been doing research with synth cannabinoids and cancer tumours, i havent done much reading into it
    but may be worth abit of research

synthetic cannabinoids are easy to get hold of, and are 100% legal
    so may help until the crop is done, though it may not. sorry i only know that research was being done, do not know of the results as of yet

wishing you and the family all the best
    Unfortunately the synthetic cannaboids wont do a lot of good as it needs to be the real mccoy this is why synthetic THC is no good as it takes the combination of all the chemicals in the cannabis plant to make the oil effective.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Master Poet For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (09-10-12)

Thanks

really sorry to hear that, i hope you can get something sorted for your grandad...

i wish i could help

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times

yeah ive hear that synthetics are what they are they can cause more damage than gain, or false hope

the only way i see is the canna oil,

and again thankyou poet i for1 will help out where i can

thanks everyone for the support and as for him giving up, he keeps saying to me '' im hanging on for that damn oil, i want my feet back''

he kinda cut loose and grumpy old man lost contact to alot of family sat in his hole kinda lol, but now i think its shocked him into thinking i need to reconnect to the family, hes grandkids he hasnt seen yet,

when he has an ok day he enjoys his spliff lol and talks about what he wants to do, i think its a reality chek shock to anyone to be fair,

he only got the diagnosis 7 weeks ago, its all bin so sudden

the main problem atm is without morphiene he has alot of pain and with the morphiene its renders him unfunctionable for days , im sure if i can manage the pain better with oils then he would be alot better than morphiene

he used the weed for pain until it was needing stronger doses then had to take on the morphiene the cost of smoek here is horribly high £10 a gram, as liek other places, makes it so hard to do anythign whatso evber

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Sent you a PM

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggbox For This Useful Post:

DrGreen (10-10-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times

thanks dude wouls eating pure hash liek moroccan hash etc be the same as the oil for the cancer??

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

In short, no.

You really need as high a quality extract as possible, and as far as I'm aware, Rick's oil method is the best way to go in terms of quality and efficiency I have heard of people ingesting BHO, budder and other extracts to try - but they contain the gear that gets you high. Whereas properly made oil contains the right cannabinoids to help your body cope with your symptoms. Still gets you a bit mashed too

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggbox For This Useful Post:

DrGreen (11-10-12)

Thanks

Sorry to hear about your grandad Bro ... I wish I could help you but I can't ... I've been in your situation before and you have my deepest sympathy.
    “We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.”

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Maverick For This Useful Post:

DrGreen (11-10-12)

Thanks

shit man this is a real sad story! i also have lost family to cancer, and this was before i really saw the light of what good this plant can do i wish you all the best! this is the kinda thing the government should be reacting to! people with illness who would refuse harmful drugs like morphine if they had an option of cannabis!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to eyes wide shut For This Useful Post:

DrGreen (11-10-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times

Sorry to hear about your grandad mate, I salute you for what you are doing mate honestly
    Broke my fuckin heart reading that
    Pm on way poet

My wishes to you and your grandad and I hope he gets what he needs
    Peace

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Pothead For This Useful Post:

DrGreen (11-10-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,996 Times

Hi Doc just seen your post mate, My grows not ready for 5_6 weeks, but if it helps mate you can have *a pat on the back*. I hope in time. PM me.
    Last edited by Eggbox; 10-10-12 at 03:52 PM. Reason: *subtle :)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hannibal For This Useful Post:

DrGreen (11-10-12)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast