Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Auto Pots?

Thanks

Smile help plz

Hi
    This is my 1st grow ever im into my 4th week of flowering and im yet to see any buds but thats another query ive got when will i see them????lol i was also wondering of how much water my plants should be drinking i have a 4bucket auto pot system with a 47l res and 4 15l buckets its a cheese strain im growing and they just dont seem to be drinking a lot??? can you advise me on what they should be drinking and how much nd how often??, thanks in advance, this is also my 1st post ever. help plz someone

Thanks

Could you post a picture both on our first ever grow ! Amazing , you seem to sound like you have a much better set up then me , but would be cool to see how others grow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Default What Nutes

Quote Originally Posted by Winstun View Post
    Yeah TIB . . . just shows what the extra air to the roots actually does, which is one of the reason bubbler's and NFT hydro does so well . . . the air ring thing is a must with autopots, ! if you decide to use them give me a shout if your unsure on anything i'll help the best i can

I only use a 47l rez for two plants, as this is all i can fit in my groom but am hoping for 20oz + dry on this current grow just to give you an idea of what you can get from the autopots ! 2 plants in mid to late flower can drink a full 47l rez in 5 days, so if you are thinking of doing many more i would go for a big rez, if you dont want to be filling it all the time lol

Also spoonofinsanity ^^^ above is a well seasoned Autopot grows like myself, so if in need just Hola, im sure we can help you out between us

BTW Boycie (the star that he is!) pointed me in the direction of this thread . . . . Top fella
    What nutes are people using with these auto pots

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,815 Times
    Provided Answers: 51

Make sure u get ur Rez high as possible this will help with pressure and blockages

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas1993 View Post
    What nutes are people using with these auto pots
    Hi mate, im on a auto pots now actually with clay pebbles and coco medium. Im using canna series ( coco a+b, cannazym,boost,rhizotonic and sensi calmag )

Just check out my diary, you will find some answers

Thanks

OAK s first time grow in autopots Critical

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...4&share_type=t

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6