Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Auto Pots?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,472 Times
    Provided Answers: 12

mate listen to winstun .................. he no's his shizz

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Claymorrow For This Useful Post:

Shinigami (12-10-12), spoonofinsanity (13-10-12), Winstun (12-10-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,116 Times
    Provided Answers: 10

Quote Originally Posted by winstun View Post
    Yeah TIB . . . just shows what the extra air to the roots actually does, which is one of the reason bubbler's and NFT hydro does so well . . . the air ring thing is a must with autopots, ! if you decide to use them give me a shout if your unsure on anything i'll help the best i can

I only use a 47l rez for two plants, as this is all i can fit in my groom but am hoping for 20oz + dry on this current grow just to give you an idea of what you can get from the autopots ! 2 plants in mid to late flower can drink a full 47l rez in 5 days, so if you are thinking of doing many more i would go for a big rez, if you dont want to be filling it all the time lol

Also spoonofinsanity ^^^ above is a well seasoned Autopot grows like myself, so if in need just Hola, im sure we can help you out between us

BTW Boycie (the star that he is!) pointed me in the direction of this thread . . . . Top fella
    Yep he is and thanks, will deeply consider both for my next grow, but right now my mind is balanced, but will do a little research on the RTA system, as that looks like an all singing all dancing set up lol
    atm, i have 5 plants, 7 week veg, flipped to 12/12 on saturday, a week tomorrow, i am hoping for 300g at least, but im not sure, will get a pic up sometime next week, so you can tell me if i can hit my goal, Id say, there are over 100 tips, with more growing all the time, and the canopy is 1.2m x 1.2m give or take 10cm each way (my whole tent is full, with no gaps in the canopy, and its very dense, i can't even step into the tent, under a 600w HPS.

Also, how many g's roughly does a 1 litre kilner jar hold? just so i know how many roughly i should buy, but thanks alot for your help, you can find my diary in my sig, and will post an update some time next week, not done one since before the repot, as my phone fucked up, and they are ALOT bigger and ALOT further now

Quote Originally Posted by markettown View Post
    And yep, i know he does

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,681 Times
    Provided Answers: 13

Quote Originally Posted by markettown View Post
    I hope your still saying that by the end of your grow MT . . . (poor lad has me as his mentor rofl)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Winstun For This Useful Post:

Shinigami (12-10-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by winstun View Post
    I hope your still saying that by the end of your grow MT . . . (poor lad has me as his mentor rofl)
    Can't really go wrong then can he

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shinigami For This Useful Post:

Claymorrow (12-10-12), Winstun (12-10-12)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

Default Auto Pots?

I've used them for 3 grows now and can't fault them at all, I put a tap/valve on the pipe coming out of the res so I can turn on/off the feed.

I turn the feed off at lights off then on at lights on, I've encountered less problems like deficiencies But this could be down to switching from hesi to Dutch pro which tbh the plants are absolutely loving.
    I've never encountered any blockages in the pipes touch wood.

I used a 4x15 ltr pot system and pull around 4 oz a plant, if scrogged would imagine be a hell of a lot more.

Here's my current autopot and coco grow.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350077703.581595.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	143774

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sir_dance_alot For This Useful Post:

Claymorrow (13-10-12), Grampysid (09-06-13), Winstun (12-10-12)

GreatWhiteShark Guest

Im getting one of these to try out they seem good bit of kit, worth a try to me :-)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GreatWhiteShark For This Useful Post:

Claymorrow (28-05-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,472 Times
    Provided Answers: 12

If you need any help great white give me a shout

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Claymorrow For This Useful Post:

Doubie Guest

Wow de-ja-vu... You just resurrected a thread I was looking at yesterday!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doubie For This Useful Post:

Claymorrow (28-05-13)

Thanks

Fuck me, this thread is old...

GreatWhiteShark Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MT View Post
    If you need any help great white give me a shout

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    MT Thanks,

Im really looking at getting this kit as I work away but I don't want anyone in my house feeding them for me..... Do u have any ideas I could try to do this as I work away on a 2 weeks on 2 weeks off basis so out of the full grow I would be there for half of the time.

Do u have any clues what I can do etc from yr experience, I want to use auto pots is this my best bet???

Cheers

GWS

18. The Following User Says Thank You to GreatWhiteShark For This Useful Post:

Claymorrow (29-05-13)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast