Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: best plant i ever grew

Thanks

looks like a tastey smoke!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmoKING^buckeT View Post
    if any 1 else has any plants witch r good in green house uk pls add to my list
    1. Frisian Dew by dutch passion i think no 1 will have any better stuff then this
    i m a bit gutted , its 3rd week in sept , buds not even half formed and i ve found mould on my friesan dew.

the weed itself ,.. at this stage anyway it is short in duration of high... i m a bit disappointed by it to be honest

Thanks

so if anyone knows a strain that is even more anti mould than fd please spill the beans... cos i am so sick of mold

Viz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by anruari View Post
    so if anyone knows a strain that is even more anti mould than fd please spill the beans... cos i am so sick of mold
    Maybe start your own thread and ask questions about mould prevention. How do you water your plants? I know it is a daft sounding questions but... How much at a time and how often. Mould is only present when there is too much moisture, be it in the roots and that prevents the plants from breathing or in the growroom as RH.

Welcome by the way.

Thanks

yeah i was just trying to find out how to startmy own thread.....

and hi........

generally watering can..... and usually dependent on how their soils looks top layer dry they get a bit.. so they get watered little but often....
    it is possible i have overwatered it .... good shout... yeay first thing i learned on the forum...

its a british isles climate.. so moisture will be in the air anyway but i have airflow in the greenhouse , the door is always open and there are vents all around it.....

Viz Guest

Cool, might be a good idea to invest in a £10 meter that will give you an idea of your humidity mate. To high when you are in flower stage is going to play bloody hell on your plants. I think that is why so many UK lads put a de-humidifier in their tents with the plants to drop the humidity below 50%

Watering too often is a sure fire recipe for fungus mate.

Thanks

and whilst this weed isnt yet quite fully mature so i cannot judge it completely....i did have a little sample smoke after i was forced to cut off some due to mold......

and the duration of the high seems so short.....i am hoping that by the time it is dried and properly cured it gets a lil better ....

Thanks

damn time to get the fecking hairdryer out on the soil..

ok a harsh lesson ..... do not overwater my pants.....

thanks for the tip

i am a relative noob..... this is my second year of greenhouse grows....

and almost every plant i have tried has developed some level of mould...so this year i went frisian and ams strain purposefully to try to tackle it along with increasing airflow through the greenhouse.........

and now a lil gutted cos i ve found a tiny bit on the frisian and later this week i have to leave my plants for 5 days and i m crapping it that they all go mouldy while i am away...
    Last edited by anruari; 19-09-16 at 06:16 PM.

Viz Guest

Greenhouse is a difficult grow in the UK right now I am thinking, first we have a heat wave in September that would be more at home in Spain during July then 11'c last few evening here. Reminds me, what kind of temps are you getting at night? The damp evening air coupled with colder temps is going to push humidity right up there mate. Might be a good idea to bring your plants inside night times and put them out in the mornings.

Thanks

it hasnt reached sub 10c yet really even at night time....

had to giggle at the idea of lugging the frisian dew in and out of the house.... she s a big girl....

its mild but cool but i m sure the constant threat of rain here over the last 2 weeks has meant the general air level humidity is somewhat high....

hopefully i pull back a little on the watering and fingers crossed that helps it, though i am aware that cold wet morning dews could play havoc with plants.... but getting them in and out from indoors would be way too much hassle with way too many prying neighbourhood eyes...

god help my ams plants then.... they wont be finished until i d guess the start of november...they ve only just started preflowering in the last week...
    Last edited by anruari; 19-09-16 at 06:39 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast