Thread: Dual harvest

Ms Pacman Champion!
    Thanks

Default Dual harvest

hey all,

Im thinking ahead to harvest time and have been thinking about whether to harvest earlier or later, I enjoy both the head high and stoned feeling.

Wondering whether it's possible to harvest half the plant early and the other half later to enjoy both, or will it cause to much stress on the plant and wilter away for the second round.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hungry View Post
    hey all,

Im thinking ahead to harvest time and have been thinking about whether to harvest earlier or later, I enjoy both the head high and stoned feeling.

Wondering whether it's possible to harvest half the plant early and the other half later to enjoy both, or will it cause to much stress on the plant and wilter away for the second round.
    i've done that before and it worked out ok. put i only took a few bits of to do me till the rest of the plant was ready. i'm not sure but it may have slowed the plant down for few days...

good luck

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,056 Times

you shouldn't have to do a split harvest to enjoy a head high and body stone . the reason why most people do a split harvest is because the top of the plant matures faster than the bottom so they remove the top half and leave the bottom half to mature further . In theory if you were to remove the ripened top half then remove the bottom half separetly then you would have what you wanted .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to G_UNIT For This Useful Post:

joshy133 (13-10-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by G_UNIT View Post
    you shouldn't have to do a split harvest to enjoy a head high and body stone . the reason why most people do a split harvest is because the top of the plant matures faster than the bottom so they remove the top half and leave the bottom half to mature further . In theory if you were to remove the ripened top half then remove the bottom half separetly then you would have what you wanted .
    took the words from my mouth