Thread: epsom salts how much ???

Thanks

Default epsom salts how much ???

I have just got some epsom salts to tackle my mg deficency problem but am unsure what ratio i should mix them to. How much per ltr of water and also can i add my normal feed or should i just use the salts and water ??? Thanx

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,399 Times

hi mate, apparantly foliar feeding is the quickest way to sort out a MG diff..

you want to dissolve 1 tea spoon of epsom salts in hot water and add to 1 litre, stick it in a sprayer and then spray twice a day for 3 to 4 days..

do this when the lights just go off, and at least an hour before they come on.. do it with your lights on is a bad idea as they can get frazzled!
    current grow - a quick run of Power Plant in mapito by Rory B

"How is it that your fucking stupid soon-to-be-dead friends thought they might be able to steal my cannabis and then sell it back to me? Is this a declaration of war? Is this some white cunt's joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause Im not fucking laughing Ni-ko-las!"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rory Breaker For This Useful Post:

kazmum (04-07-13), ludopops1 (17-10-12)

Thanks

mate, i forgot to ask whether your plants are in veg or not??

if they are in flower and showing signs of bud or later i dont think foliar feeding would be a good idea, you would want to add to your nute solution then.

Thanks

there still in veg switching them over this wknd

Thanks

cool.. i would go the foliar route then.. i got this advice from Woody J on here who is one of the most knowledgeable members on deficiencies

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rory Breaker For This Useful Post:

ludopops1 (17-10-12)