Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just AK47

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,743 Times

Default Just AK47

Hi all I have the above in germination. Will be growing in soil, supposed to be 90% sativa. Can anyone if they know of a good diary on this strain put me in the right direction please, I'm considering a long veg say 3.5 months on this, so if anyone knows of a couple of AK47 diaries on here please post us a link on this page. Much appreciated dal.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,495 Times

Default Just AK47

Quote Originally Posted by Dal View Post
    Hi all I have the above in germination. Will be growing in soil, supposed to be 90% sativa. Can anyone if they know of a good diary on this strain put me in the right direction please, I'm considering a long veg say 3.5 months on this, so if anyone knows of a couple of AK47 diaries on here please post us a link on this page. Much appreciated dal.
    I think AK47 is 75% Sativa dude not that it really matters

I've never grow it before but if it is mostly Sativa and your thinking about vegging for 3.5 months! Are you growing in a light house coz that shit is gonna be massive once it finished stretching!!
    "Smoke dog baby. Remember that shit. I been smoking since I was two."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Smokey- For This Useful Post:

Dal (21-10-12), GEORGE (02-12-18)

Bobby Digital Guest

wow you got space for such a long veg? 14 week veg with a AK will eat you out of house n home

but if you got the lights and space, do it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobby Digital For This Useful Post:

Dal (21-10-12)

Thanks

im growing ak47 the now but its not going well have mites , and probably some some other problems my 1st grow, the mites where on the cuttings i got, they are resilliant though and still growing and ill be declaring chemical warfare on the mites as soon as i get my gear from ebay.

but 14 week veg are u insane ive seen them 4-5 weeks from cuttings and they where huge

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteStar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dal View Post
    hi m8 these ladys grow big, i am growing them just now and only done 4 weeks veg and are into there 4th week 12/12 and i have just got enouth room ie height in my 2 metre tent
    so goodluck with 3.5 months veg. they will be huge

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flash347 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cheers Bobby my plan is to do what I did with my superskunk I trained her by constant topping and when I got some good branches I bent them down and pinned them down to grow horizontal and let the shoots grow as verticals with constant lsting to the faster shoots to keep them all at same height, it worked but have heard the ak does like to stretch will be in a final pot of a half metre planter, will consider a scrog with this as only have a sq metre tent and knowing the stretch will be good for a scrog. The superskunk plant is only about 12 inches in height, the main stem only 6 inches and the canopy another 6inches from that, so being the novice will experiment on a slow veg with the ak using cfls as close as I can and switch to hps on 12/12 using a 400w dual spec and red cfl. Very excited about doing another strain as doing well on the soil now and feel confidaent to try another strain plus my super skunks are making me lazy buzzed so need a nice sat for the uplift high! will do a seperate diary on this once alls up an running.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Digital View Post
    wow you got space for such a long veg? 14 week veg with a AK will eat you out of house n home

but if you got the lights and space, do it!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-12-18)

Thanks

Will be checking this out whiteStar thanks.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-12-18)

Thanks

Thanks Flash347 will be checking this out!! you got a diary or any pics, Might be biting off more than I can chew but I'll cew it down none the less lol.

Quote Originally Posted by flash347 View Post
    hi m8 these ladys grow big, i am growing them just now and only done 4 weeks veg and are into there 4th week 12/12 and i have just got enouth room ie height in my 2 metre tent
    so goodluck with 3.5 months veg. they will be huge

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-12-18)

Thanks

Default Re: Just AK47

Sounds good mate!! Might if I roll up and get comfy?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sharktooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Haven't started yet Sharktooth! Just waiting on the tap root then I'll start a new diary once i'm getting somewhere, more the merrrier mate as I am only a poor little novice lol. Cheers dal.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharktooth View Post
    Sounds good mate!! Might if I roll up and get comfy?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-12-18), WhiteStar (21-10-12)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast